Charging Feral Hog for Halloween?

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
paleolith

Charging Feral Hog for Halloween?

Post by paleolith »

I'm having trouble getting a hog to flee. They always seem to charge, not flee, and shooting them while they charge makes it so shooting them again while they flee doesn't count. I've also shot near a hog only to have it stand around and do nothing. Any advice?
ahab100

Re: Charging Feral Hog for Halloween?

Post by ahab100 »

stand in water when they are charging, they will hit the water and turn around to flee.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

With the new fix, climbing a rock should work as well
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Running into the water and shooting them as they flee worked for me. With the patch they will also flee now if you are up on a rock. ;)
kitaito

Post by kitaito »

paleolith wrote:I'm having trouble getting a hog to flee. They always seem to charge, not flee, and shooting them while they charge makes it so shooting them again while they flee doesn't count. I've also shot near a hog only to have it stand around and do nothing. Any advice?
You'll see when you don't see the rabbits!!!!!, because they can't be seen and you're dead!!!!!
The Halloween you refer to is the previous one, I'm late, but I'm referring to this one from 2023

Return to “Missions”