The button for buying cartridges in the game in the inventory / Setting up the inventory outside the raid and entering t

Takoygekakvse

The button for buying cartridges in the game in the inventory / Setting up the inventory outside the raid and entering t

Post by Takoygekakvse »

1)Добавьте возможность покупки патронов в самой игре без необходимости сворачивать игру и покупать патроны в лаунчере.
1)Add the ability to buy cartridges in the game itself without having to close the game and buy cartridges in the launcher.

2)Добавьте возможность изменять инвентарь вне игры в лаунчере без захода в игру.
2)Add the ability to change inventory outside of the game in the launcher without entering the game.
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: The button for buying cartridges in the game in the inventory / Setting up the inventory outside the raid and enteri

Post by curlyCoyote »

Takoygekakvse wrote:2)Добавьте возможность изменять инвентарь вне игры в лаунчере без захода в игру.
2)Add the ability to change inventory outside of the game in the launcher without entering the game.
That's called an "Inventory Loadout", if they gave you the ability to change the inventory without having to start a game, no one would buy the Inventory Loadout.
Это называется «Inventory Loadout», если они дали вам возможность изменять инвентарь без необходимости начинать игру, никто не купил бы Inventory Loadout.
Takoygekakvse wrote:1)Добавьте возможность покупки патронов в самой игре без необходимости сворачивать игру и покупать патроны в лаунчере.
1)Add the ability to buy cartridges in the game itself without having to close the game and buy cartridges in the launcher.
For that part, I completely agree with you.
В этой части я с Вами полностью согласен.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: The button for buying cartridges in the game in the inventory / Setting up the inventory outside the raid and enteri

Post by Tod1d »

curlyCoyote wrote:
Takoygekakvse wrote:2)Add the ability to change inventory outside of the game in the launcher without entering the game.
That's called an "Inventory Loadout", if they gave you the ability to change the inventory without having to start a game, no one would buy the Inventory Loadout.
No reason the inventory screen outside the game couldn't be the same as in-game. You could use the loadouts from either place.
Takoygekakvse wrote: 1)Add the ability to buy cartridges in the game itself without having to close the game and buy cartridges in the launcher.
For that part, I completely agree with you.
Part of the game is planning what to bring with you on your hunt. At the very least this should be limited to Lodges.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I am not sure, if I got your first request correctly, but I am locked in on the web page by using my cell phone in parallel. There I can buy things and a few seconds later they are available in the game.

Edit: I was not aware you are talking about COTW, as I never played it. This refers to classic.
Spoiler:

Return to “Website suggestions”