Store/shop function

royalize

Store/shop function

Post by royalize »

So, idk if im the only one, but last night it went to the shop, it was abit late and i was sleepy. I bought a gun i already had, yes i know, how could i do that. :oops: I always go into weapon and find buy ammo from there. its just easier to me to find the correct ammo for the gun. :oops:

Wasted 11000 gm's on it, and i got very ***** at myself. I already send support a ticket.

But what i would like to see would be, if u already have bought the gun one time, u cant buy it anymore via the shop, if u already have it, id like to see a function like that being added. Idk if im the only person stupid enoth to have done this. And i dont know if anyone have asked this before.

Im waiting on Support and hope for the best.

Sorry for my bad english, happy hunting!
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Store/shop function

Post by Brutus969 »

I've done this before when trying to buy ammo for the .300. Support refunded it for me, thankfully.

Yes it is ridiculous that the store lets you buy duplicates of a ton of items for which more than one is useless.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Return to “Website suggestions”