theHunter Store | "Ready-to-Hunt" Weapon, Optic, & Ammo Bundles

Dubitabilus
Hunter

theHunter Store | "Ready-to-Hunt" Weapon, Optic, & Ammo Bundles

Post by Dubitabilus »

In reality, firearms are often bundled together with optics into convenient "ready-to-hunt" packages for a great value.

Perhaps theHunter could introduce some of these ready-to-hunt bundles for select hunting weapons for a reasonable em$ price?
The formula is like this: Weapon + Optic + 3 boxes of ammo = 20% discount off total price (% off is obviously debatable).

For example:
Blaser R8 + 3-9x42 Scope + (3) boxes of 6.5SE
(600 + 350 + 12) * 0.80 = 770 em$ -original total of 962 em$-

I think the "Licensed" products would be a great starting point, and could be followed by the rest of the THC arsenal:
  • Anschutz 1780 D FL Bundles
  • Blaser R8 Bundles
  • Parker Python Bundle
  • Tenpoint Bundle
These would be a less expensive option compared to the reserve-themed loadout bundles and a quick way for those to get into the field with a new weapon. Couple these "ready-to-hunt" weapon bundles with the already established clothing set bundles, you're looking at a field ready hunter for under ~1500 em$
Semper vigilans, Numquam dubitabilis - "Always Vigilant, Never Doubtful"
https://www.boone-crockett.org/minimum- ... n-big-game
Spoiler:

L3M182
Outfitter

Re: theHunter Store | "Ready-to-Hunt" Weapon, Optic, & Ammo Bundles

Post by L3M182 »

i get what youre saying and id usually agree other than most gus have a scope that is shared with another and allot of people have bought an ammo membership. if we were to get bundle discounts id like to see them off large equiptment like 6 tents for the price of 5. or better yet make the bundles we have buyable with gm$

we kinda have ready to hunt bundles with the community made reserve set ups we got years ago.

be cool if we could buy full reserve blueprints or somthing. Some people really have the hotspots and equiptment placement dialed in for good hunting. ive stolen countless setups carbon copied from hoocares and then just tweaked to suit me. ive really got that guy doing all the legwork i should be paying him somthing by now
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

L3M182 wrote:make the bundles we have buyable with gm$
Then there won't be a steady income of money from em getting bought for developers, I think everything in bundles should be em only, as it is meant as a selling point to get people to get a discount on top of an easy to organize buying mechanic that encourages spending real money over gm's. Bundles are meant as kind of exclusives for people, like unlimited ammo and fuel, as well as those engraved weapons (Engraved weapons can be bought with gm's).
Dubitabilus
Hunter

Post by Dubitabilus »

I particularly like the idea of bundling larger equipment into bulk quantities @L3M182.
Although, I'd have to agree with @curlyCoyote on keeping bundles em$ based.

When I thought this suggestion up, I had these qualities in mind:
  • The bundles would reflect IRL packages in a sporting goods marketplace
  • The bundles should offer everything a first-time weapon buyer would need in one purchase
  • The bundles provides parity in the bundles options (there are clothing, lures/decoys, and consumables bundles, but no weapons bundles)
  • The bundles would provide a less expensive option compared to the community loadouts (which seem dauntingly expensive to a new player)
For those new hunters that are just hopping on board, these lower-cost bundles are all the more enticing.
I believe new hunters wouldn't want to throw a whole 2500+ em$ for a full setup on their first go.
They would more likely purchase a .300/7mm + Scope for 700 - 800 em$ and a few other things with whatever leftover em$ they have.
As the em$ mechanics stands now, to purchase most weapons + optic requires a minimal purchase of 1000 em$ anyway.
Semper vigilans, Numquam dubitabilis - "Always Vigilant, Never Doubtful"
https://www.boone-crockett.org/minimum- ... n-big-game
Spoiler:

Return to “Website suggestions”