Fixing the website - Suggestions

Hifisch
Scout

Fixing the website - Suggestions

Post by Hifisch »

I've been playing and following theHunter for 7,5 years now and still care about it's wellbeing. Great to see the big amount of players and a new developer team.
Especially since the F2P Update, there are some issues with the website that I would really like to see improved, as they are either unnecessary or might even be very confusing to new players joining the game.

Here are some suggestions:

We don't need empty comp tabs for Non-Typicals, and if we do, why is the Whitetail missing?

Neither do we need seperate skills for Non-Typicals

The store in general is pretty confusing, but the "bundles" section is a complete mess. Could somebody try a cleaner solution?

These prices are what I would call unrealistic. The standard price for engraved guns is 1000em$, the 5000em$ price tag is more like a placeholder from old times when they weren't available for everyone.

Why can we buy almost all (even old event) items, but still not this one, or the two person forest camo mesh treestand? And if it is because of the "invite a friend"-thing, why can we than buy the carved wood deer grunt caller, which is also a part of that campaign?

Hope this all makes sense. There might be more things, but these came into my mind at first.
This is directed to the developer team and I think these fixes are very manageable, but kinda embarrassing if they stay like that forever. It's been a long time already.
Thank you! :)
Last edited by Hifisch on May 26th, 2020, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Fixing the website - Issues & Suggestions

Post by Dmitri »

very nice topic, as we are going to update the UI in the nearest future. most of the mentioned above items already in our list :)
please continue to update this topic with other website/launcher/store suggestions.
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Deeem0n wrote:very nice topic, as we are going to update the UI in the nearest future. most of the mentioned above items already in our list :)
please continue to update this topic with other website/launcher/store issues, so we will try to fix them altogether.
Great to hear! I'll be looking for more things and keep it updated if needed.
Really looking forward to the UI update :)
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Missions
Every time I have successfully completed a mission, I have to scroll down to the lancher and then search for and activate the new mission.
can't you add a kind of I accept all missions atomatically?
I am missing a little more overview here.
I want to sort missions by name, missions that have been completed should move down the list, new missions and new ones automatically move to the top.
it would also be great if I got a colored background in my inventory for all weapons in the list that are required for the currently selected comp or mission.
For example, mission weapons green and competition red.

Competitions
New Filter sorted by Hunting Reserve and one Join all button
An in-game overview like in multiplayer, which shows me my current placement of the various competitions at the touch of a button without having to go back to the lancher.
that would also be very helpful for missions, for example for travel missions.

Gallery
ad a filter by species

I would like to design my profile a bit nicely and to be able to select my own pictures instead of the background image or decorate a pin board with Trophy shots or Trophy. or a friend list.

membership_type_hunter --- give us some introduces titles that can be won through copmps, achievements, missions or buyable

These are things on my wish list. Thanks and have a nice day
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Fixing the website - Suggestions

Post by Tod1d »

I split the topic into "Issues" & "Suggestions" - Actual "Issues" / "Bugs" go here: Fixing the website - Issues
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Only 20 pages of friends are listed. I see no reason to limit this.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Jaminiosilva

Post by Jaminiosilva »

I think a potential simple modification would be to have an order for the weapons page on the store (and ammo too). Doesn't really matter what it is, ideally something like ranked in terms of caliber size but just having something identifiable would be really helpful as it's confusing to have to scroll up and down the page trying to find what you're looking for and that different skins are in different places.

Having grain size for each ammo type is also quite useful, it's there for most calibers but not all. Basic balistic information would also be nice but I appreciate that would probably cause more issues that it would solve.
greg150187

Post by greg150187 »

Option buy and resell items please

too many duplicate items
jack30286
Tracker

Post by jack30286 »

Need a back button for top of page.
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

The .223 Semi-Automatic Rifles (Forest Camo and Black) have separate Skills despite being skins of the same rifle. They share a Rank, but not Skills. Every other weapon in the store with different skins shares both Rank and Skill level except the 20 ga. Semi-Automatic Shotguns (Swamp Camo, and Carbon and Winter Camo) which also split the Skills but share a Rank. However in that case the Swamp Camo version has a marginally unique stock.

Return to “Website suggestions”