New Reserve: Africa

Comrade_Floof

New Reserve: Africa

Post by Comrade_Floof »

Hello, if we ever get an african reserve, this is my proposal for it. As you can see there are 10 animals on it, ranging from Impala to the Southern White Rhinoceros.

All the animals there are 100% legal to hunt and would make for a very interesting map, considering that in this proposal its surface is a mosaic of dense folliage (shrubs and/or trees) as well as plains that feature tall grass and *some* trees.

Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Re: New Reserve: Africa

Post by Alphamale1956 »

Comrade_Floof wrote:Hello, if we ever get an african reserve, this is my proposal for it. As you can see there are 10 animals on it, ranging from Impala to the Southern White Rhinoceros.

All the animals there are 100% legal to hunt and would make for a very interesting map, considering that in this proposal its surface is a mosaic of dense folliage (shrubs and/or trees) as well as plains that feature tall grass and *some* trees.

Thumb's Up!
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

I could see something like this if there was an African reserve. Although, there's still the issue of the engine's capabilities. If the devs have a new engine, remade all the current reserves and items we have now, and then added in the africa reserver, I would totally play it.

I Love Big Racks
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Before expecting anything big. You need to read this from Avery.

"And we'd like to deliver. Teeny tiny team means we gotta pick our battles though. Some things stay on the backlog list a lot longer than we'd like."
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

OldMtnMan wrote:Before expecting anything big. You need to read this from Avery.

"And we'd like to deliver. Teeny tiny team means we gotta pick our battles though. Some things stay on the backlog list a lot longer than we'd like."
Of course. This is just a concept i made for fun. I am happy with any updates the team can deliver.

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”