Whiterime Ridge Russian derelict harbor area extension

Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Whiterime Ridge Russian derelict harbor area extension

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

In Whiterine map, near the derelict Russian harbor (as you stand on the pier and face the sea, there is an area of ice where, sometimes, polar bears are spawned. The area is not reachable (I think it's the only one unreachable), unfortunately, like other ones near the shore. Maybe you could past a few ice patches to make it reachable. I shot a lot of bear there but I couldn't harvest them because of that.
ogruls
Outfitter

Re: Whiterime Ridge Russian derelict harbor area extension

Post by ogruls »

Why change it, makes for more interesting hunting having unreachable areas. If you know you can't harvest them no point shooting them till you have moved them on to an accessible area. Same goes for other animals in game that can't be reached, would hate to see the feature removed myself.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:In Whiterine map, near the derelict Russian harbor (as you stand on the pier and face the sea, there is an area of ice where, sometimes, polar bears are spawned. The area is not reachable (I think it's the only one unreachable), unfortunately, like other ones near the shore. Maybe you could past a few ice patches to make it reachable. I shot a lot of bear there but I couldn't harvest them because of that.
There are some areas where the detail complexity matters, and the ice is unreachable in low detail, but reachable in high detail. I know the area NE of the northern lodge is unreachable in low detail mode but accessible in high detail mode.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

jttoo wrote:
Vanatorul_Roman wrote:In Whiterine map, near the derelict Russian harbor (as you stand on the pier and face the sea, there is an area of ice where, sometimes, polar bears are spawned. The area is not reachable (I think it's the only one unreachable), unfortunately, like other ones near the shore. Maybe you could past a few ice patches to make it reachable. I shot a lot of bear there but I couldn't harvest them because of that.
There are some areas where the detail complexity matters, and the ice is unreachable in low detail, but reachable in high detail. I know the area NE of the northern lodge is unreachable in low detail mode but accessible in high detail mode.
You are mistaken. I NEVER play on low detail. I never did except when I was hunting cottontail rabbits, it's easier to spot them this way. I have a powerfull pc. In very high detail it happens what I just said. Just go and check if you don't believe me, but make sure is the area I said it is, not other one. That are,on ice is NOT reachable. As I said , I shot there many bears and I couldn't get to them until I gave up shoting them there.
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

I have better idea. Release some premium dog food, that would allow retrievers to pull heavier game with their growth in levels, up to polar bears and buffalo at level 100+. :)

If seriously... It would be good to make some areas reachable, even if this requires a lot of 'dancing with tambourines' and multiple attempts to find the only possible way to reach the area.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

_dfad_ wrote:I have better idea. Release some premium dog food, that would allow retrievers to pull heavier game with their growth in levels, up to polar bears and buffalo at level 100+. :)

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”