We Need Bigger Trophy Lodges

BCKidd

Re: We Need Bigger Trophy Lodges

Post by BCKidd »

OldMtnMan wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
OldMtnMan wrote:Instead of a larger lodge they spend their time making dinosaurs. Just another reason Hunter Classic can't be taken seriously.
You are too serious. Take a happy pill will you. :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.
Did you bother to read the rest of the posts or just post right away after reading this one?
I read 'em all, but was only replying to that one I have quoted. You sounded disappointed at the fact that there was a dino on our reserves. I think the game is taken seriously by a lot of folks, I'm replying to one now. But, it is a game. Throw in dinos, giant turkeys, bigfoot, alligators, crocodiles, friggin' birds, whatever, and I would still take my hunts seriously. Moral of the reply- chill out. Enjoy the game. Take it as seriously as you want, or once in a while let loose... ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

If I wasn't enjoying the game I wouldn't have spent $700 on it. It doesn't mean the game can't be improved. You seem to think i'm upset all the time. I'm not, i'm just expressing my opinion. Isn't that what forums are for?

Maybe you should should accept me as I am. You know what Popeye always said........."I yam what I yam."
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

AveryW88 wrote:I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. I told everyone at Xmas that a new lodge was coming, but they take time. We want them better than the old lodges, not just bigger.
Very excited about what you guys are gonna make! Just hope that everything works out!

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”