pleasant surprise...,BUT [Campfires]

outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

pleasant surprise...,BUT [Campfires]

Post by outrider »

i do most of my hunting on Red Feather Falls,...i mostly spawn the hunt in the western part of the map, a large area where i have two tents to spawn in to. Yesterday i decided to try a different area, so i spawn in at the eastern lodge. after loading up, i started my walk around the cabin to travel north on the path. after making the turn and expecting to see smoke coming up from the campfire, i was surprised to see a FIRE in the campfire. it looked nice and was a welcome addition to the environment.....But, after a little thinking, i was wondering. what would "Smokey the Bear" say, not have someone there to keep a eye on the fire....remember, only us can prevent Forest Fires. so it seems to be that there should be a person sitting on the bench, maybe roasting Marshmellos or hot dogs...maybe a drunk laying on the ground with empty bottle on the ground and drool coming out of his mouth :lol: .....use you amagination , put some humor in it.... :D

it was a good addition...
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: pleasant surprise...,BUT

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: outrider ... Funny post . :P
outrider wrote:remember, only us can prevent Forest Fires.
Unfortunately , Mother Nature can create fires in which we can't even prevent . So , not always our fault by our negligence . ( talking mainly about lightning strikes )
outrider wrote:maybe a drunk laying on the ground with empty bottle on the ground and drool coming out of his mouth
He would be quite effective hey , safety wise ! :lol: Hope that drunk ain't sleeping too close to the fire , his breath could catch on fire also . :lol:

I see a group of young scouts sitting around that fire , making Smores and singing . No wonder i'm seeing no Elks lately . And i thought it was because of the ERR !! :o

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I wonder what Smokey the Bear would do after see my bear barrel in RFF.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

VonStratos wrote:I wonder what Smokey the Bear would do after see my bear barrel in RFF.

i don't know,...but Yogi Bears would say " Hey, Hey....look what don't come in a pick-ka-nick basket"................. :lol:

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

now the down side..................no smoke or flames at campfire on Whiteheart :o .....................not a surprise.... :( ...... :lol:

nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Do not worry, we do not have forest fires, because HooCairs and RonMcTube rake the forests after every hunt! Why do you think their HS is soo high? ;)
Code: Select all
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: pleasant surprise...,BUT [Campfires]

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

outrider wrote:... so it seems to be that there should be a person sitting on the bench, maybe roasting Marshmellos or hot dogs...maybe a drunk laying on the ground with empty bottle on the ground and drool coming out of his mouth :lol: .....use you amagination , put some humor in it.... :D

Well, they were there, half an hour ago, you just missed them. LOL
outrider
Champion Hunter

Re: pleasant surprise...,BUT [Campfires]

Post by outrider »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
outrider wrote:... so it seems to be that there should be a person sitting on the bench, maybe roasting Marshmellos or hot dogs...maybe a drunk laying on the ground with empty bottle on the ground and drool coming out of his mouth :lol: .....use you amagination , put some humor in it.... :D

Well, they were there, half an hour ago, you just missed them. LOL
i don't remember were i was at , half a hour ago...................... :lol:

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”