Halloween Mission Pack 2022: The Downfall of Gilles Garnier [UPDATED]

ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Halloween Mission Pack 2022: The Downfall of Gilles Garnier [UPDATED]

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Hey, y'all! This is an updated version of my Halloween mission pack concept idea from last year. Most of it has remained the same, as I am still pleased with the storyline I had created, though I have updated it to this year in order to incorporate the new "Golden" fur variant for the werewolf. Of course, this mission pack is only up to date from last year's Halloween, since we may get a new variant for werewolves this year yet.

This mission pack is meant to conclude the original "Werewolves in the EHR" storyline that was brought up during Halloween 2017 and continued in 2018, only to be discontinued in 2019 onwards.

As always, please feel free to leave your thoughts and suggestions, and I will alter the page based on what seems correct to fix.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ynq ... sp=sharing
Last edited by ZTrophyBuckZ on October 7th, 2022, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Re: Halloween Mission Pack 2022: The Downfall of Gilles Garnier [UPDATED]

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I love your idea!

Actually, last year I gave it a try in parallel to the regular mission.
Unfortunately, I did not realized, that one of my wolves was headshot (#6). When I realized it a few days later, I rolled back all my progress until I got the missing last one.
In the end there was no more time to finish the rest and I ended up at #8 having 4 Werewolves including the female >290.

It was great fun and I can only encourage everybody to give it a try - even though it is not an official mission! Maybe you can set up a poll after the event to see how many did and how far they came.

Nevertheless, I have to admit, that I am very eager to do missions and spend a lot of time in the last year's event. Having this as the official event mission would be very frustrating for a lot of players, as the number of those, who would be able to finalize, would be quite low.
Spoiler:
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Dr_ViEr wrote:I love your idea!

Actually, last year I gave it a try in parallel to the regular mission.
Unfortunately, I did not realized, that one of my wolves was headshot (#6). When I realized it a few days later, I rolled back all my progress until I got the missing last one.
In the end there was no more time to finish the rest and I ended up at #8 having 4 Werewolves including the female >290.

It was great fun and I can only encourage everybody to give it a try - even though it is not an official mission! Maybe you can set up a poll after the event to see how many did and how far they came.

Nevertheless, I have to admit, that I am very eager to do missions and spend a lot of time in the last year's event. Having this as the official event mission would be very frustrating for a lot of players, as the number of those, who would be able to finalize, would be quite low.
I'm glad to hear you actually gave it a test run! I appreciate how much you actually liked it! Let's hope the Classic devs take from it this year so we can see how well it works as an actual mission pack.

But yes I understand how it might be frustrating to some. I think I'll cut down the werewolf numbers for mission #8.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Dr_ViEr wrote:
I took from this though and cut down Mission #8 to be three werewolves with each werewolf weapon, plus the 320 male and 290 female still.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

If the devs *do* add more werewolf fur variants, it'd be appreciated that they'd incorporate them into this mission pack if they go with this this year! :)

Oh, and let's also not forget that the Van Helsing hat attracts werewolves, too. So this mission pack should be even more possible to complete within a week or two!
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Appears that the developers aren't gonna be doing werewolves this year. At least not the major focus, if they do implement them again. A shame but I'm looking forward to whatever they have planned for this year's Halloween!
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

you messed it up i'm definitely not going to play this year
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

TolgaKK wrote:you messed it up i'm definitely not going to play this year
you already posted this on the thread i made last year. and AGAIN, this HAS NOTHING TO DO with this year's halloween event.
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

I wrote because I did not know which one to answer. I was dissatisfied with the event held this year.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”