Halloween Mission Pack 2021: The Downfall of Gilles Garnier

ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Re: Halloween Mission Pack 2021: The Downfall of Gilles Garnier

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

jttoo wrote:Please don't have any of these tasks be "in the same hunt".

In Mission 6, is it really necessary to include the hard-to-fine, hard-to-hunt Puma? If you need specimens for research I would think that you would logically limit this mission to wolves and werewolves.

In Mission 7 you have the requirements for heart and brain shots. Do you really need to make this harder by requiring 320+ score?

For mission 9, how common are albino female werewolves going to be? This sounds like it could be an impossible task.
A few of these have already been addressed and edited. Mission 9 isn't changing because albino werewolves aren't super hard to find at all. I did take from your suggestions and cut down Mission 7 to just harvesting two 320+ scoring male werewolves (which isn't too difficult either. It was originally 350+ but I took from suggestions and lowered that to 320.)
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

jttoo wrote:In Mission 6, is it really necessary to include the hard-to-fine, hard-to-hunt Puma? If you need specimens for research I would think that you would logically limit this mission to wolves and werewolves.
Also, for this suggestion: I went ahead and took from it because even though I believe that people exaggerate how hard it is to hunt Puma, not everyone owns an electronic caller, and trying to stalk one in the thick fog would be tedious. Originally, this was included because I thought it would be nice to see the Puma play some sort of role with the upcoming Halloween event since it'd be the first one Pumas would be in.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Will be revising the mission descriptions soon. If anyone has any suggestions for renaming missions or when proofreading please feel free to add a comment to the document or to this thread.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Decided to finalize what I had with the mission pack. If anyone else has suggestions to wording or objectives, please let me know ASAP.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

The mission pack looks perfect, great descriptions and the objectives follow the storyline quite well and anyone should be able to do them, the trophy idea is really nice as well.
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

I participated in two Halloween events and harvested grand total of 8 werewolves. This pack alone would require to get 26. No offence, but it doesn't sound very exciting. There is only so much fun in killing charging werewolf with the same two weapons. I very much like as it is now - you need to kill only one to complete the mission and all above that sweet number is only just for fun.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

curlyCoyote wrote:The mission pack looks perfect, great descriptions and the objectives follow the storyline quite well and anyone should be able to do them, the trophy idea is really nice as well.
Thank you!
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

herajika wrote:I participated in two Halloween events and harvested grand total of 8 werewolves. This pack alone would require to get 26. No offence, but it doesn't sound very exciting. There is only so much fun in killing charging werewolf with the same two weapons. I very much like as it is now - you need to kill only one to complete the mission and all above that sweet number is only just for fun.
Werewolf hunting isn't everyone's cup of tea. And that's okay. I only wanted to add more werewolf action in this mission pack because the 2018 Halloween mission pack felt kinda lacking in the werewolf department.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

For those of you who are curious on the topic of Gilles Garnier, here is a page that explains the history behind him.

https://www.astonishinglegends.com/asto ... lf-of-dole
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

herajika wrote:I participated in two Halloween events and harvested grand total of 8 werewolves. This pack alone would require to get 26. No offence, but it doesn't sound very exciting. There is only so much fun in killing charging werewolf with the same two weapons. I very much like as it is now - you need to kill only one to complete the mission and all above that sweet number is only just for fun.
I support. There are two types of weapons in missions. How to pass missions for beginners in the game? The Crossbow Pistol "Wolfsbane" is a premium weapon, sold at no discount in 2020, as opposed to a 90% discount on the .308 "Wolfsbane". You will weed out newcomers with such a set of missions ...

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”