Halloween Mission Pack 2021: The Downfall of Gilles Garnier

ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Re: Halloween Mission Pack 2021: The Downfall of Gilles Garnier

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
herajika wrote:I participated in two Halloween events and harvested grand total of 8 werewolves. This pack alone would require to get 26. No offence, but it doesn't sound very exciting. There is only so much fun in killing charging werewolf with the same two weapons. I very much like as it is now - you need to kill only one to complete the mission and all above that sweet number is only just for fun.
I support. There are two types of weapons in missions. How to pass missions for beginners in the game? The Crossbow Pistol "Wolfsbane" is a premium weapon, sold at no discount in 2020, as opposed to a 90% discount on the .308 "Wolfsbane". You will weed out newcomers with such a set of missions ...
About this, the Wolfsbane Crossbow Pistol has been available to purchase since 2019, even during the off-season. It was competition-exclusive in 2018. I'm sure there's quite a handful of people who have purchased it since then.

While I do somewhat see your point, I feel like there's been long enough time for people who have been around before-hand to have already acquired the Wolfsbane Crossbow Pistol and would be able to do the missions.

Besides, who's to say that there won't be a discount on the Wolfsbane Crossbow Pistol this Halloween?
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

ZTrophyBuckZ wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
herajika wrote:I participated in two Halloween events and harvested grand total of 8 werewolves. This pack alone would require to get 26. No offence, but it doesn't sound very exciting. There is only so much fun in killing charging werewolf with the same two weapons. I very much like as it is now - you need to kill only one to complete the mission and all above that sweet number is only just for fun.
I support. There are two types of weapons in missions. How to pass missions for beginners in the game? The Crossbow Pistol "Wolfsbane" is a premium weapon, sold at no discount in 2020, as opposed to a 90% discount on the .308 "Wolfsbane". You will weed out newcomers with such a set of missions ...
About this, the Wolfsbane Crossbow Pistol has been available to purchase since 2019, even during the off-season. It was competition-exclusive in 2018. I'm sure there's quite a handful of people who have purchased it since then.

While I do somewhat see your point, I feel like there's been long enough time for people who have been around before-hand to have already acquired the Wolfsbane Crossbow Pistol and would be able to do the missions.

Besides, who's to say that there won't be a discount on the Wolfsbane Crossbow Pistol this Halloween?
The development team should make money on what)))
The Crossbow Pistol Wolfsbane amount of 17000 gm $ for a beginner is a lot. I proceed from this. Thanks for your understanding.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
ZTrophyBuckZ wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote: I support. There are two types of weapons in missions. How to pass missions for beginners in the game? The Crossbow Pistol "Wolfsbane" is a premium weapon, sold at no discount in 2020, as opposed to a 90% discount on the .308 "Wolfsbane". You will weed out newcomers with such a set of missions ...

The development team should make money on what)))
The Crossbow Pistol Wolfsbane amount of 17000 gm $ for a beginner is a lot. I proceed from this. Thanks for your understanding.
Another thing. I know you said you moved on from this, but I felt the need to point something else out. Come the Halloween event, more and more people are gonna purchase the Wolfsbane Crossbow Pistol, sale or not, if they haven't already purchased it.
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Halloween is right around the corner. If anyone has any final suggestions, please share them ASAP. :)
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

Refreshing this topic for this year on a separate thread. If any forum moderators see this, please delete this thread. Thank you!
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

you messed it up i'm definitely not going to play this year
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

TolgaKK wrote:you messed it up i'm definitely not going to play this year
bro this is a fan made mission pack not the actual event
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

ZTrophyBuckZ wrote:
hallowen event with tgt, it's nice, very meaningless and bad, we've been waiting for months, the result is frustration, I'm cold from the game
ZTrophyBuckZ
Spotter

Post by ZTrophyBuckZ »

TolgaKK wrote:
ZTrophyBuckZ wrote:
hallowen event with tgt, it's nice, very meaningless and bad, we've been waiting for months, the result is frustration, I'm cold from the game
i can hardly understand what you're trying to say

this thread is regarding the fanmade mission pack i made for the halloween events of 2021-2022 (which unfortunately didn't come into fruition), but this isn't what inspired the actual event, you'd know that if you read the doc.
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

ZTrophyBuckZ wrote:
TolgaKK wrote:
ZTrophyBuckZ wrote:
i can hardly understand what you're trying to say

this thread is regarding the fanmade mission pack i made for the halloween events of 2021-2022 (which unfortunately didn't come into fruition), but this isn't what inspired the actual event, you'd know that if you read the doc.
The event that I am trying to describe has moved away from its special effect this year. If I wanted to play a zombie game, I would have played a different game. Timbergold trails had a different mysterious atmosphere, and there are also colors that turn red-blue in terms of graphics, there are changes in seconds.

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”