regular missions update

muledeer
Hunter

regular missions update

Post by muledeer »

Hello fellow players and developers,

Even though we now have the daily missions, I'm still busy doing the regular missions.
I had reset them and currently only finished 7 of 63 mission packs.
This clicking around in the regular missions window is very annoying in the long run.

:oops: to make it as easy as possible for you developers ... although is it easy to do at all? :geek:

https://www.thehunter.com/#missions

regular missions update

1) sorting function for the overview list according to A-Z by simply clicking on Overview.

2) Available (0)
these missions move to the top of the page and save you the annoyance of scrolling around on the page.

3) Completed (7)
completed missions are automatically moved from the overview to a new list: completed -> under the overview list.

@ AveryW88, is it particularly difficult to do something like this?

@to everyone else, what do you think of that?

best regards and stay healthy
Brutus969
Scout

Re: regular missions update

Post by Brutus969 »

I use the uBlock origin extension on firefox to hide the active missions tab, meaning the available missions tab is at the top. Credit to a Mr Beldin for the tip.

I've marked with red the relevant filters. The filters above are for filtering competitions I don't care about.

And that's been enough for me.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

El Turista
Tracker

Post by El Turista »

Brutus969 wrote:I use the uBlock origin extension on firefox to hide the active missions tab, meaning the available missions tab is at the top. Credit to a Mr Beldin for the tip.

I've marked with red the relevant filters. The filters above are for filtering competitions I don't care about.

And that's been enough for me.
OMG! A hacker!!!! Call NSA (or correspondent national agency) XD

Veri nice idea! I nere thought that UB could be used like that!

To original poster: very nice ideas. In generali would love that the many menus and list where sortable and organized in sub-menues. Achievements, season records...some more order and quality of life improvement are welcome always
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

It is something we've been looking at, but it's kind of taken a backseat to the nastier bugs. It is on our list though, don't worry :)
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

AveryW88 wrote:It is something we've been looking at, but it's kind of taken a backseat to the nastier bugs. It is on our list though, don't worry :)
thank you

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”