Bring back Trophy and Rare of the Week! (Add Non-typical of the week too)

Ardillamente
Tracker

Bring back Trophy and Rare of the Week! (Add Non-typical of the week too)

Post by Ardillamente »

I for one had a lot of fun with the old Trophy and Rare of the week competitions. It seemed like an easy enough weekly comp to handle, and there were a lot of good entries and it seemed like a popular event. I would love to see it return. I also think that in addition to bringing it back, a non-typical of the week event should also be added. If I remember correctly, the winner for trophy of the week was selected on Mondays, and rare of the week on Wednesdays. The winner for a non-typical of the week comp could be selected on Fridays then, and we could get a weekly minor status update telling us the winners for all 3 comps on Fridays. 500 em$ for the winner of each was the prize before, and that seemed fair enough motivation for people to participate. Who else would be excited to see this weekly competition return? Post your responses and let's try to get this to happen.
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Re: Bring back Trophy and Rare of the Week! (Add Non-typical of the week too)

Post by CAMuleyMan »

I agree 100%
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D
seifthehunt
Spotter

Post by seifthehunt »

yeah i agree it would be great to see that back. hey nice dog there :)

ImageImageImage
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

seifthehunt wrote:yeah i agree it would be great to see that back. hey nice dog there :)
Hey thanks a lot man, that was my buddy Nikato. He lived to be 16 years old, lost him back in December 2018. Was the best dog you could ask for, pure bred miniature pinscher. Yanked a long strand of grass out of the yard 1 day and looped it around his neck for that pic. He walked around with it all proud for a while and then ripped off and destroyed it haha.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

I agree, maybe even add a voting system for community inputs.
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

we still do the official weekend competitions which take place through the launcher. Pucu always announces it together with trophy shot contest in this forum section - https://forum.thehunter.com/viewforum.php?f=142

moving official comps to the launcher, as well as removing non-typicals/rare from the contest have one simple idea - to free up Pucu's time. as he is also a game designer, I think you all agree it would be better if he spends this extra time on a new content for you ;)
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

No voting system but more em$ to win ... if that is the key?
i just wonder why EW don´t bring all players from theHunter classic & Call of the wild togehter in maybe a new forum with a fresh style and :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: throw the old balast overboard ;)
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

Deeem0n wrote:we still do the official weekend competitions which take place through the launcher. Pucu always announces it together with trophy shot contest in this forum section - https://forum.thehunter.com/viewforum.php?f=142

moving official comps to the launcher, as well as removing non-typicals/rare from the contest have one simple idea - to free up Pucu's time. as he is also a game designer, I think you all agree it would be better if he spends this extra time on a new content for you ;)
Fair enough. I still miss the ROTW/ TOTW but it's good to know we should expect new material in the future. Looking forward to it, but maybe come back to this suggestion 1 day when someone on the team has the time to mess with it.
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Post by CAMuleyMan »

Deeem0n wrote:we still do the official weekend competitions which take place through the launcher. Pucu always announces it together with trophy shot contest in this forum section - https://forum.thehunter.com/viewforum.php?f=142

Well TK did the weekly trophyshot comps, not sure if he's still a community manager in here, but he did it before while other content was coming out. Glad to hear there will be new content soon though :)
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D
SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

Who is fixin' the bugs , if any fixin' done ?

Return to “Mission & Competition Suggestions”