Dall Sheep

ogruls
Outfitter

Re: Dall Sheep

Post by ogruls »

Alphamale1956 wrote:
ogruls wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote: Nope, because we can use the callers for coaxing sheep off of inaccessible mountain ridges. So the request will continue. There are other reasons. But you don't want to hear them either. Carry on. Oh and btw, you can still "Sight Hunt" them all you want.
No mountains are inaccessible for Dall or Bighorn and very few spots for Ibex. You got all the deer species on callers why turn the sheep into imitation deer hunting, plenty different ways to hunt them without using callers, would make sheep as boring as deer to hunt this would.
Build your own world.

Learn to hunt sheep for what they are, a non deer species requiring different hunting tactics. Have built my own world already in game and in it no callers for sheep or Ibex thank you very much.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

ogruls wrote:
Alphamale1956 wrote:
ogruls wrote:
No mountains are inaccessible for Dall or Bighorn and very few spots for Ibex. You got all the deer species on callers why turn the sheep into imitation deer hunting, plenty different ways to hunt them without using callers, would make sheep as boring as deer to hunt this would.
Build your own world.

Learn to hunt sheep for what they are, a non deer species requiring different hunting tactics. Have built my own world already in game and in it no callers for sheep or Ibex thank you very much.
Agree! If you want an caller that sounds like a Dall Sheep- purchase the carved wood caller, it doesn't work for Dall or any other sheep but it sounds like them. That is as close to a Dall Sheep caller I hope we'll ever see. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

Why would I purchase an item that simply does not work...absurd
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Alphamale1956 wrote:Why would I purchase an item that simply does not work...absurd
I suppose. My point exactly- regarding a sheep caller. :lol: :D Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”