Piccabeen Bay Reserve

papy109
Spotter

Piccabeen Bay Reserve

Post by papy109 »

These days i hunted a lot at Piccabeen ..... there is clearly a predator missing in this reserve ... The Tiger would be perfectly suited or a jaguar !
Guys, what do you think ?
SRV
Tracker

Re: Piccabeen Bay Reserve

Post by SRV »

What do I think? I think, no. I have already the WB & the Pig to be aware of, no need for another attacking animal.
Add to that the constant raining & you have a frustrating reserve to hunt.

There must be another animal that you can come up with that would be more enjoyable to hunt. Or maybe leave it as is.
I would be more in favor of adding Reindeer in WRR if you ask me.

Besides, these species you are talking about are protected in many countries. So that could turn into some complaining/ heated conversations from some.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Piccabeen Bay Reserve

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Tigers would be completely out of place in an Australian reserve. There have been many supposed sightings of what is believed to be a mountain lion or cougar in many parts of Australia but no proven instances. A large flightless bird like a Cassowary would suit but again its a protected species so maybe not appropriate for hunting.
Two possible options would be the Australian Bush Turkey and the Swamp ( or Black) Wallaby both endemic to northern Australian forests.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.

Return to “Animal Suggestions”