Duck Species

and145
Scout

Duck Species

Post by and145 »

Hi there,

Just reaching out to the community to see if anyone else besides myself would really like to see additional duck species added to the game? Various species could be added. Also banded birds. As well as hunting geese and ducks on the same map. Truly wondering how everyone else is feeling about this subject. Appreciate anyone's feedback.

Thanks,
Andy
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Duck Species

Post by Brutus969 »

Would love to see more furs/species for all the birds tbh. Don't forget the ptarms!
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

New ducks would certainly be nice.

I'd also like to see some basic fixes to the current birds.
- Just shot 800 ducks for a comp. 46% were Mallards, 25% Black Ducks, 17% Pintails, 12% Gadwalls - why not level all birds to come and break with the same chances?
- Snow and Magpie geese standing upright and calling in air when breaking from the flock.
- Birds starting to spin and fly far off when brought by a dog.
- Not related but annoying: Pheasants jumping all over the place when taking off.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

HooCairs wrote:New ducks would certainly be nice.

I'd also like to see some basic fixes to the current birds.
- Just shot 800 ducks for a comp. 46% were Mallards, 25% Black Ducks, 17% Pintails, 12% Gadwalls - why not level all birds to come and break with the same chances?
- Snow and Magpie geese standing upright and calling in air when breaking from the flock.
- Birds starting to spin and fly far off when brought by a dog.
- Not related but annoying: Pheasants jumping all over the place when taking off.
I agree with you especially with an overpopulation of mallards and also why the chipeaux very rare?
But the worst is the doing! indeed they turn and turn!
kindly your ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
THEOFILOS

Post by THEOFILOS »

i definitely would like to see more birds (pigeons etc) and ducks in game.One thing i miss is being able to shot random flocks flying over but idk if thats possible with the current engine.

Return to “Animal Suggestions”