option to lock tents on MP servers

royalize

option to lock tents on MP servers

Post by royalize »

Im a big fan of multiplayer servers, i love to play with friends and meet new people on my servers and other servers. I do have a small request, im not sure if anyone have asked about yet. Sorry in advance if anyone have asked it. :oops:

So, on Mp servers, i kinda hate when people spawn at the tents you are near, even when the desp: say do not spawn at this tent etc. What i would like to see would be like a option to lock tents, so people cant spawn there anymore, and still join at other tents etc.

It happend many times, all the animals spooked because of this. I really hope the devs will think/add a option or something like it in the future. Ty in advance, have a good day. 8-)
trulight
Scout

Re: option to lock tents on MP servers

Post by trulight »

Pick the tent back up when you enter, otherwise consider it a spawn point, and get away from it.
Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

royalize wrote:Im a big fan of multiplayer servers, i love to play with friends and meet new people on my servers and other servers. I do have a small request, im not sure if anyone have asked about yet. Sorry in advance if anyone have asked it. :oops:

So, on Mp servers, i kinda hate when people spawn at the tents you are near, even when the desp: say do not spawn at this tent etc. What i would like to see would be like a option to lock tents, so people cant spawn there anymore, and still join at other tents etc.

It happend many times, all the animals spooked because of this. I really hope the devs will think/add a option or something like it in the future. Ty in advance, have a good day. 8-)
YES!

trulight wrote:Pick the tent back up when you enter, otherwise consider it a spawn point, and get away from it.
NO!
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

If people can't read and follow simple instructions when joining = instakick. No problem.
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Often when joining MP games the launcher map is not upto date with player locations.
Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

ogruls wrote:Often when joining MP games the launcher map is not upto date with player locations.
Another reason why an option to lock tents so they can't be spawned at is needed.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”