SNEAKY 3D Overhaul

TurboKid
Tracker

Re: SNEAKY 3D Overhaul

Post by TurboKid »

A quick fix i would like is a quick key binding like the dog commands but for the CAMO APP. So I could just press one button to see what my status is. The other option would be to add it to the HUD. But ive never been a big HUD guy.

But even I will take it on the HUD over having to do the current way a bunch of times a hunt to see if im even camo'd or buck naked in a thousand dollar suit.
Ive decided to just not use 3D gear much anymore at least in certain reserves in certain areas etc. Id just rather go BROWN gear and never have to worry about the camo app mission.

This idea is pretty neat. Kinda like how the Blinds work now.
SNEAKY 3D FOREST VERSION: 100% Camo in forest areas. 33% Camo in field areas.
SNEAKY 3D FIELD VERSION: 100% Camo in Field areas. 33% Camo in Forest area.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

TurboKid wrote:A quick fix i would like is a quick key binding like the dog commands but for the CAMO APP. So I could just press one button to see what my status is. The other option would be to add it to the HUD. But ive never been a big HUD guy.

But even I will take it on the HUD over having to do the current way a bunch of times a hunt to see if im even camo'd or buck naked in a thousand dollar suit.
Ive decided to just not use 3D gear much anymore at least in certain reserves in certain areas etc. Id just rather go BROWN gear and never have to worry about the camo app mission.

This idea is pretty neat. Kinda like how the Blinds work now.
SNEAKY 3D FOREST VERSION: 100% Camo in forest areas. 33% Camo in field areas.
SNEAKY 3D FIELD VERSION: 100% Camo in Field areas. 33% Camo in Forest area.
And what does 100% even mean? 100% "invisibility? 100% effect on a camo suit that can no longer be upgraded? What percentage do I get if I wear 1/3 Ghille, 1/3 Field, and 1/3 Forest? It seems very arbitrary to me. If I wear an entire 3D Forest outfit, but not the mask, what percent full coverage is that? As it is now, the items present you with partial cloaking. What they should have done was to give max camo to a clothing set (entire bundle) which is the only way you can purchase it. Otherwise, they should give you a meter that indicates what your current cloaking is numerically (not just the green icon showing nothing other than what part of your body is covered or not covered)
Beari

Post by Beari »

Luziano -

> SNEAKY 3D FOREST VERSION: 100% Camo in forest areas. 33% Camo in field areas.

Yep, 100/30 or similar would be realistic.
--
Beari - mostly bears.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Would not wearing half field and half forest camo not give a 50/50 cover over all the map.

I am in the habit of wearing half B&C with half tropical forest on Piccabeen Bay.
Why.. Because I get the added available 50% scent reduction with the B&C and 50% all species camo as well with tropical forest. Works for me..
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”