Boots

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Boots

Post by OldMtnMan »

My era is the mountain man era of early 1800's. I've studied it and copied it in my hunting and weapon choice in real hunting. This also includes clothing and footwear. The boots with the trapper outfit are moccasins in Classic. As they should be since this is what the Indians and mountain men wore. They are the quietest boots that can be worn. Especially, compared to any hard sole boots like the English Hunting boots in Classic. You have the English boots quieter than the trapper moccasins and that's really wrong. The moccasins are much quieter. I speak from experience.

Please make an adjustment on the sound level of the moccasins. They should be the quietest footwear in Classic and by a wide margin.

Thanks.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Boots

Post by outrider »

people have been complaining about the load foot steps for years.....good luck with you request... :)
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: Boots

Post by OldMtnMan »

I'm not concerned with how the footsteps sound to us because it was explained that what the animals hear is different. My concern is what the animals hear. The mocs should be the quietest footwear they hear. Right now the English Hunting boots are the quietest and they sound the same to me as any other boot. So, what the animal hears is different. Why they picked the English boots to be quiet is something they'd have to explain because it baffles me.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”