Achievement: Special Animal Targets As Reward

InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Achievement: Special Animal Targets As Reward

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Today an idea came to me for a special achievement/reward in the game. After achieving certain milestones, or maybe after harvesting an outstanding trophy animal, we are rewarded a special animal target that is decorated to celebrate this achievement. For example, maybe after harvesting a rare Buffalo, or maybe after harvesting 1,000 Buffalo, or some special milestone, player is rewarded a golden Buffalo animal target. It doesn't necessarily need to be gold but it could be decorated in some way that marks the special achievement for that animal. This target is the kind that tells you if you hit vital organs - the same kind of targets that exist in the game like that. But these special targets are like deployable animal trophies. I don't think these sorts of items should be displayed in the store, but more as something the player is rewarded for some special achievement that is earned by player. This could be one more way for player to feel that he has advanced in the game while adding immersion.

What do you guys think?
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: Achievement: Special Animal Targets As Reward

Post by curlyCoyote »

I really like this idea, especially the part where the target tells you what organs you hit on different animals, it would have been very useful for the dark red puma heart shot with crossbow mission. I like the idea of "never ending achievements" like in No Mans Sky its impossible to explore everything and witness everything, same for the hunter I feel like it should be.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

curlyCoyote wrote:I like the idea of "never ending achievements" like in No Mans Sky its impossible to explore everything and witness everything, same for the hunter I feel like it should be.
Yes, I agree. Basically this idea for this special trophy deployable animal target suggests your the king of that animal because you accomplished a special milestone. Now you have this special item to deploy anywhere to your liking and it stands out as a symbol of your accomplishment. The thing is, I don't know how this would work with some animals that don't normally have a deployable target? Maybe it's a special deployable target with certain classes of animals, and the reward is different for other classes of animals? Maybe it's a kind of reward that comes in different unique forms depending on the animal and accomplishment? Like a new bundle of reward/achievements in the game? Maybe for some animals you get this special deployable target. Maybe other animals it's a special shirt or something like that. Maybe the reward is some other kind of unique deployable item with it's own coolness factor to it? :)
srb2012
Spotter

Post by srb2012 »

great idea Invisable Flame9,

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”