Would like 1 deployable limit for a map - not a limit for each item type

Brutus969
Scout

Would like 1 deployable limit for a map - not a limit for each item type

Post by Brutus969 »

E.g. I don't like ground blinds & shooting tripod rests so I'll never use/buy them. Would rather their map slots (both 15 max) went to my tents/treestands instead!

And why on earth would I (or anyone else) place 200 decoys on a map at the same time?! All that'll do is disperse the waterfowl all over the place, meaning there's less in one spot - not desirable.

Deployable target limit is 30...not a limit I see myself reaching either. My current count is zero. Imagine if all that 'deployable space' could be occupied by tents/treestands instead. Glorious!

My point is that some flexibility in how we use the deployable limit would be nice. I really want more tents on maps. Perhaps it could be a mix - i.e. you could make it so that you can have up to a combined total 40 tents/treestands/blinds (which is the current combined max) but no more than 25 of each - this increases the max for each item type without increasing the total number of those particular deployables you could have on a map.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

ogruls
Outfitter

Re: Would like 1 deployable limit for a map - not a limit for each item type

Post by ogruls »

Brutus969 wrote:E.g. I don't like ground blinds & shooting tripod rests so I'll never use/buy them. Would rather their map slots (both 15 max) went to my tents/treestands instead!

And why on earth would I (or anyone else) place 200 decoys on a map at the same time?! All that'll do is disperse the waterfowl all over the place, meaning there's less in one spot - not desirable.

Deployable target limit is 30...not a limit I see myself reaching either. My current count is zero. Imagine if all that 'deployable space' could be occupied by tents/treestands instead. Glorious!

My point is that some flexibility in how we use the deployable limit would be nice. I really want more tents on maps. Perhaps it could be a mix - i.e. you could make it so that you can have up to a combined total 40 tents/treestands/blinds (which is the current combined max) but no more than 25 of each - this increases the max for each item type without increasing the total number of those particular deployables you could have on a map.
Best check your maths mate combined for everything, tents, tripods, treestands, hides, shooting rests & towers is 77 (left out shooting mats, trgts, bait sites, decoys etc). Am happy enough way it is for limits. Just carry a treestand and you got whole map covered anyway.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

per map limits:
10 tents
15 treestands
15 ground blinds

= 40 in total. I didn't bother including everything else for brevity, the point should be clear anyway.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Brutus969 wrote:per map limits:
10 tents
15 treestands
15 ground blinds

= 40 in total. I didn't bother including everything else for brevity, the point should be clear anyway.
Tripods better than treestands in some locations, as for your 30 tgt where you get that figure from? 40 limit ain't gearing down some reserves for more tents or extra treestands.
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

Store says limit is 30. I don't understand your last sentence...

ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Brutus969 wrote:Store says limit is 30. I don't understand your last sentence...
My bad didn't read it right. Am in the process of building reserves up just now and I like having limits as you then have to make choices on what is best for that particular hunting spot. Take a lot of recce work and adjustments which is enjoyable.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”