New transport - horse?

Lost89105

New transport - horse?

Post by Lost89105 »

Most of us can agree the jeep isnt useful unless your setting up tents. I think some form of animal transport, like a horse or mule could be practical if it had a smaller spook radius. I'm not sure if it could be balanced as to not give an unfair advantage, but the idea made sense in my head
deerman30
Tracker

Re: New transport - horse?

Post by deerman30 »

There was a horse option in DH 05 . . . or was it 07? In any case, I can see pack animals being used in some capacity. Just make sure there aren't any hungry predators around to scare your llama, mule, or horse away, as well as your stuff.

I Love Big Racks
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

That's a really cool idea. The horse would give the hunter an additional stance value in the same way as towers do, and allow you to see better above tall grass. Not sure how this would balance out in the game either but I like the idea of riding a horse on a hunting/camping expedition. We have dogs and jeeps already. Having a horse can't be far fetched. :)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Before the jeep came into be, when the new transport was being developed, some of us suggested and hoped it would be a horse, it was great in DH04/05 and imo would still be a nice addition to THC.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”