Sneaky 3D Winter Field Camouflage

snakeyes32
Outfitter

Sneaky 3D Winter Field Camouflage

Post by snakeyes32 »

How about a set of winter field camo. I bought the Sneaky 3D Winter Forest Camouflage the day it came out and been disappointed in it since. It don't work in 99% of the area I hunt and I'd say at least a min of 50% more like 75% of the whole reserve. It's pretty much useless prob the only set I regret buying. Some idea's to go off of.

nachthexe
Hunter

Re: Sneaky 3D Winter Field Camouflage

Post by nachthexe »

But we have no winter fields areas, yet. Also, the Winter Forest camo states it only works in the forested areas.
Code: Select all
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

nachthexe wrote:But we have no winter fields areas, yet. Also, the Winter Forest camo states it only works in the forested areas.
What do you mean most of Hemmeldal is considered field area's. Go check with your huntermate app the winter forest camo don't work in all the open areas. Which is most of the map not all but at least 50 to 75%. I bought the winter forest camo the day it came out because Hems one of my favorite area's to hunt highly disappointed in it. I posted about the winter forest camo years back but never asked for a winter field camo till now since there releasing all these other field camos. Heck for all I care they don't even need to make a new camo just change the winter forest to winter field. It be way more useful. About all of this is considered field area's.

EDIT: All and nope I don't want it for the brown bears I can sneak up on them in blue jeans and a plain shirt no camo at all but lynx, fox, Roe deer, and those birds spot you from a mile away in the winter forest. Better off wearing B&C camo then the winter.

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

snakeyes32 wrote:
nachthexe wrote:But we have no winter fields areas, yet. Also, the Winter Forest camo states it only works in the forested areas.
What do you mean most of Hemmeldal is considered field area's. Go check with your huntermate app the winter forest camo don't work in all the open areas. Which is most of the map not all but at least 50 to 75%. I bought the winter forest camo the day it came out because Hems one of my favorite area's to hunt highly disappointed in it. I posted about the winter forest camo years back but never asked for a winter field camo till now since there releasing all these other field camos. Heck for all I care they don't even need to make a new camo just change the winter forest to winter field. It be way more useful. About all of this is considered field area's.

EDIT: All and nope I don't want it for the brown bears I can sneak up on them in blue jeans and a plain shirt no camo at all but lynx, fox, Roe deer, and those birds spot you from a mile away in the winter forest. Better off wearing B&C camo then the winter.

Agreee, winter cammo does not work on field areas on Hem, when the Field cammo of Wridge was launch I think this could be use on Hemm but no is completely useless on Hemm, so Devs you all ready have a Winter Field clothes, just make the Wridge clothes work also on Hemm.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

This is one set that they should just remove the designation "Forest" from, and make universal. They're obviously not planning to bring out a Winter "Field" Camo set so at least fix this one to work over all of Hemmeldal. An almost total waste of money as the OP indicated. One minute you're in camo, a few steps forward and you're not, and then a few steps more and you're back in. Ridiculous. Please fix, EW, please make it just "Winter Camo." (not suitable for arctic climates)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

JimboCrow wrote:This is one set that they should just remove the designation "Forest" from, and make universal. They're obviously not planning to bring out a Winter "Field" Camo set so at least fix this one to work over all of Hemmeldal. An almost total waste of money as the OP indicated. One minute you're in camo, a few steps forward and you're not, and then a few steps more and you're back in. Ridiculous. Please fix, EW, please make it just "Winter Camo." (not suitable for arctic climates)

Exactly, and is perfectly reasonable, the winter camo for WRR work in all areas in the reserve, so why not do the same with the winter set for Hemmeldal? i bet it would boost the sales of the winter camo set a lot.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

JimboCrow wrote:This is one set that they should just remove the designation "Forest" from, and make universal. They're obviously not planning to bring out a Winter "Field" Camo set so at least fix this one to work over all of Hemmeldal. An almost total waste of money as the OP indicated. One minute you're in camo, a few steps forward and you're not, and then a few steps more and you're back in. Ridiculous. Please fix, EW, please make it just "Winter Camo." (not suitable for arctic climates)
When i posted about this years back i think this is exacally what i suggested. I have to try and dig up that post but yes that would be great if they did that.
Luziano
Hunter

Post by Luziano »

Agree. Either we need a winter field set, or make it an all rounder like in whiterime ridge
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

For the longest time, the summer swamp 3D camo only worked in the swamp water areas of Rougarou Bayou and there was no sneaky 3D camo available for the northern forested area at all. About a year or two ago, the devs were able to change the summer swamp 3D camo so that it worked on the entire Rougarou Bayou reserve. The same thing needs to happen for the winter forest 3D camo and Hemmeldal. This far into the game's life, we don't really need another unique camo pattern for one specific part of a single map. We just need the camo we have available to work for the whole map's forest and field areas.
Bonedigger777
Tracker

Post by Bonedigger777 »

xOEDragonx wrote:For the longest time, the summer swamp 3D camo only worked in the swamp water areas of Rougarou Bayou and there was no sneaky 3D camo available for the northern forested area at all. About a year or two ago, the devs were able to change the summer swamp 3D camo so that it worked on the entire Rougarou Bayou reserve. The same thing needs to happen for the winter forest 3D camo and Hemmeldal. This far into the game's life, we don't really need another unique camo pattern for one specific part of a single map. We just need the camo we have available to work for the whole map's forest and field areas.
True. If you're wearing the full winter forest camo on Hemmeldal including the face scarf and check camo on the huntermate as you're walking you may notice the face scarf already works in all areas. They just need to make the rest of the outfit work the same.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”