muzzle-loading shotguns

juanmi650
Spotter

Re: muzzle-loading shotguns

Post by juanmi650 »

OldMtnMan wrote:
SRV wrote:Since you are asking our opinions, I would say that we have plenty of weapons as is. Maybe even too many weapons for my liking.
I have weapons that I didn't use in ages. So what's the real necessity to have more?
With what we have, one can make whatever style of hunting he needs/he wants really.

Thank you
Not if you want to go muzzleloader shotgun hunting. Re-enacting is probably bigger than you realize. Although I don't believe it carries over to the game. Some might buy a muzzleloader shotgun out of curiosity. It would be no different than shooting any shotgun with only the loading being different. So, i'm not sure there's a need. I'd buy it.

What we miss with muzzleloaders in game is the loading and I feel it's the best part. Watching it is not doing it. Speed loaders are used in game. No real muzzleloader would use those things.
The same would happen then with muzzle-loading rifles, don't you think? Why do you want a muzzle-loading rifle if we already have one with bullets? So are the shotguns. It would be nice to add these weapons, they would add more content to the game and to the muzzleloaders. It would also give a change of pace to the hunting of birds and rabbits, being able to revive what hunting was like 200 years ago, as my grandfather did. My father still keeps my grandfather's gun and it's beautiful. He has explained to me that he has nothing to envy shotguns with pellets.
SRV
Tracker

Re: muzzle-loading shotguns

Post by SRV »

Brutus969 wrote:
SRV wrote:I would say that we have plenty of weapons as is. Maybe even too many weapons for my liking. I have weapons that I didn't use in ages. So what's the real necessity to have more? With what we have, one can make whatever style of hunting he needs/he wants really.
This sounds like communism :D :D :D
Sad to see that you see it that way. It is certainly not.
It is just my opinion on the weapons in the game & their many possible uses.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”