National Archery Day 2023

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
jim1965
Scout

Re: National Archery Day 2023

Post by jim1965 »

DONE I did the waterbuffalo last and she gave me a hard time tracking her down . Idont know how to put the foto of the yote in but did it the proper way .
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Somehow I must have missed that "proper way" in the description of the mission. What is it? :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

HooCairs wrote:Somehow I must have missed that "proper way" in the description of the mission. What is it? :P
Refer to your own excellent video. :D But if I had found one stuck in a tree I would have bagged it.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I have all except the coyote. Let's see if I can motivate myself to give it a try... :?
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

The National Archery Day event ended quickly..
Thanks for the interesting missions and competitions to the development team!!!!! Prizes and prizes received.
The performance is over... happy ending.
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

This reminds me of the idiocy of "harvest a fleeing Red Kangaroo with a brain shot". As far as I know, only one person did it, and he/she admitted to me that it was a spooked Roo that was stuck in the rock on the top of a Mesa. Walked up and shot it in the brain. If you are on top of a Mesa, and spook a Roo where you can visually track it, it goes out of render (320m+) in lest than 4 seconds.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

wt_hunting wrote:This reminds me of the idiocy of "harvest a fleeing Red Kangaroo with a brain shot". As far as I know, only one person did it, and he/she admitted to me that it was a spooked Roo that was stuck in the rock on the top of a Mesa. Walked up and shot it in the brain. If you are on top of a Mesa, and spook a Roo where you can visually track it, it goes out of render (320m+) in lest than 4 seconds.
Harvesting a fleeing yote tho', wasn't nearly as bad or hard as it seemed. Yeah, I would say some did simply get them stuck in trees, whilst others actually shot them while they were fleeing. It was certainly a challenge and one that not many liked. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
jim1965
Scout

Post by jim1965 »

HooCairs wrote:Somehow I must have missed that "proper way" in the description of the mission. What is it? :P
Itryed to bag him without him being stuck in the trees. Iput up a treestand and about 10m away a predetor decoy and called in the yotes , then when they come to the decoy and i got out of the treestand and aim about 2m in front of him and pry that he try to leave the chat moving forwards :) . He saw me and as soon as he moved a shot . Thats how i got mine but as muldo says if he would get stuck in the trees i would bag him to. :mrgreen:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”