Holiday Event 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
jttoo
Hunter

Re: Holiday Event 2022

Post by jttoo »

Yes, the mission was activated, as I also shot a brown bear that counted towards the mission.

Is there a leaderboard for the Present$ competition?

The amount of time and effort some people devote to these competitions is amazing...
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

strange, don't know why that moose didn't count.

Only leaderboard I see is after you click the big header banner and scroll down

Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

Great news, thanks for this new event :)

PS : I have the same problem with the moose, i've shooted a 570,92 kgs with a single shot and it didn't count for the mission. The mission is activate.
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

Another problem with an objective of the mission : Harvest a sleek Red Fox scoring 20 or more from more than 30m (approx. 99ft.)
I've shot a red fox scoring 24,84 at 75,45m and it does not count for the mission
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

Finally the moose count for the mission but you have to shot it in HEMMELDAL, i think that it's the same problem for others animals.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Hornet_17 wrote:Finally the moose count for the mission but you have to shot it in HEMMELDAL, i think that it's the same problem for others animals.
Entirely possible- and also note the competitions (at least so far) are single player only.

You always have to check the "Rules Of Engagement", also known as the "R.O.E." to make sure your efforts will count. I've had trouble with that myself... as if my avatar didn't let you know that already! :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

trulight
Scout

Post by trulight »

Since Hemmeldal is decked with, well, Rudolphs, let's spend our time there, shall we? Don't worry, we're sure that creepy laugh is nothing to worry about. Just enjoy the soothing winter scene around you. While you're out there, we have a bit of a shopping list for you. Don't worry, it's nothing too hectic. After all, we want you done in time for your own celebrations, don't we? Of course, if you'd rather spend ALL your time hunting we understand and fully support your decision. Let's get to that list, shall we? All animals must be harvested in Hemmeldal but the present collectibles can be found in any reserve. The mission will last through the event's duration from the 7th December to 21st December.
brekil

Post by brekil »

Nice event I had to struggle a bit to find the gold Present$ but I finally did: prize received Thank you https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/brekil/trophies
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Finally got a reindeer over 450....yay!

I was surprised that I had spotted enough of them to actually be able to see a rough score.

Now just the fox. I've always concentrated on BR for fox missions, so anyone care to share the best places for fox in Hem?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

jttoo wrote:so anyone care to share the best places for fox in Hem?
The east side of the map is good for foxes

Return to “Official Community Competitions”