Summer Fiesta 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2022

Post by JimboCrow »

giustuc wrote:Hi all. I have a problem to activate the Summer Fiesta missions, I don't see them in the Mission page .
The game should be updated as usually the updates come automatically . Any help please?
Go to Steam and update the game manually. Reboot you computer if necessary. Clear your cache as well if necessary.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

If you've set the missions to auto activate, look in the active list for them as well
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

giustuc wrote:Hi all. I have a problem to activate the Summer Fiesta missions, I don't see them in the Mission page .
The game should be updated as usually the updates come automatically . Any help please?

Go to MISSION tab and then after clicking on it choose REGULAR MISSIONS tab and click on it, There are these two missions for summer Fiesta. The third will be unlocked if you finish the easiest one , the candy color jar.

JimboCrow wrote:I killed one of these. I didn't take a trophy shot, but I actually thought it was a common black when I shot it. It was very dark, but you could see the spotting when you got up close. If I shoot another one I will post a picture. It is not the one in your picture. Jim.

The color variations are easier to determine on the hogs than on the black bears. When they added the fur to the black bear models they lost the clear differentiation between the variations. IRL black bear color phases are as easy to see as they were on the original models. Check the wiki to see the difference for yourself:

https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Anima ... Black_Bear
Thx man, it would be very helpful to post here a picture of that hog for me.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Found it! It looks like this (for anyone who struggle to get it):

https://ibb.co/55Td4Y7
giustuc

Post by giustuc »

I've found them, they were where I did not search, simply in the list of missions, but I thought there should be some kind of separate button/tab to click.
I hope not to be so bad at tracking animals as I've been now!
Thanks to Vanatorul_Roman and to everybody else for your help :)
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

There is a tiny patch on Steam which fixes the long loading of the Cyrillic fonts in the Inventory and Harvest screen. Grab it while it's hot!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Grabbing some pictures from Discord...

Red-black spotted

Blonde-black spotted

White-black spotted

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Hi, does anyone have a picture of the common black pig? I killed many black pigs but none of them served the mission. Thank you
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

fantamichele wrote:Hi, does anyone have a picture of the common black pig? I killed many black pigs but none of them served the mission. Thank you
The common is black dark + shade of grey kindda of. It's the most common, so you can't miss it.

Back to topic, the orange kindda Axiss is hard to see directly, in sun they all seem to be orange LOL
Jimmy Rustle
Spotter

Post by Jimmy Rustle »

What exactly is a "Cross" Red Fox? I've had them in all variations of black mixes but I can't ever remember seeing one described as cross.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”