Summer Fiesta 2022

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
BCKidd

Re: Summer Fiesta 2022

Post by BCKidd »

Well, I didn't find the 170 WT, but indeed this was one of the better events! Good work to all who completed the missions. 8-)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Was a good couple of missions. I only did the first two missions. , took about 4 days but I enjoyed the challenge. Last of all was that cursed blonde spotted pig. Got a small sow to qualify and installed her in the lodge, then after after went back to see if I could find a decent boar, found another blonde spotted sow first hunt. Oh well, never mind, A good boar is something to keep an eye out for in future.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

Thanks for this nice event EW's Team, i was lucky to complete the missions packs and get some trophies for the comps.
Good job team !!! hurry to see the next event :)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BCKidd wrote:Well, I didn't find the 170 WT, but indeed this was one of the better events! Good work to all who completed the missions. 8-)

BCKidd.
I lucked out and bagged a nice 192 WT, and finished that mission, but I couldn't find a Cross fox no matter how hard I tried. I killed around 50 I believe, and I spotted plenty more that I just ignored. Lots of Greys but zero Cross. :? :lol:
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Well, I didn't find the 170 WT, but indeed this was one of the better events! Good work to all who completed the missions. 8-)

BCKidd.
I lucked out and bagged a nice 192 WT, and finished that mission, but I couldn't find a Cross fox no matter how hard I tried. I killed around 50 I believe, and I spotted plenty more that I just ignored. Lots of Greys but zero Cross. :? :lol:
:lol: Yeah, the cross and grey look so much alike, at least they did to me. That WT though, evaded me completely, nearest I got was a 150+ I think, so good job and congrats on that 192. Was a fun event. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”