Welcome to Curly's Hammeldal Park!

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Welcome to Curly's Hammeldal Park!

Post by caledonianblues »

curlyCoyote wrote:I understand where you are coming from, the decoys are for pure decorations and for laughs.
Nothing wrong with that, but like I suggested, it might give the impression that you don't take the game seriously. I know you do, but not everyone frequents the forum.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Your intentions with the Park style server are well explained in the first page, i think is different to the usual and its good, this allow people to test every kind of hunting deployables, now the decoys for Turkey and ducks might not be useful in practical terms but they dont make any harm. In the end you can remove them if you feel it work better, the thing is the server should please you, because as CaledonianBlues said you can't please everyone. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: cC ... My friend , don't take down your decoys . All is perfect like that . Thinking outside the box and making an original and unique map is great .

Reasons for not having a lot of players joining your MP games :

- Lots of comps going on and still more on the way .
- People working , with less time and maybe the time they have , will go hunt elsewhere or do the said comps .
- Not well known maybe still . Your thread might not be read that much . Only the real forum readers know about it maybe .
- Could be a '' not my favorite reserve '' kinda thing for some .

Whatever reasons , if you want to stop , do some changes or anything else , it's all up to you .
Honestly , if it's because you have decoys , that players don't go and join once in a while , well i've seen it all !

Keep it up i say . ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

I should clarify that the decoys wouldn't stop me from joining your server. I might not see the need for them, or find them all that funny either, but they wouldn't bother me or influence my decision to jump in if I saw your game in the list. Like others have said, just do what pleases you. I'm willing to bet that if you removed them, you wouldn't suddenly have an influx of people joining you.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

And also with the running event of the pots of gold some people may be choosing to go to WRR or BRR to complete that mission, and the competitions, i was doing that so i couldn't join your server yesterday nor today, but something very good of your server is that have some stability in the hours and days when is running, imho that make it an ideal place to make some kind of meeting and hunting with other forum players.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

caledonianblues wrote:Nothing wrong with that, but like I suggested, it might give the impression that you don't take the game seriously.
Does anyone? :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

The server should be up now.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

HooCairs wrote:Does anyone? :P
Yes :)
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

The server should be up now, sadly I still have not been able to do a 5 man drive or at least a 3 man shooting mini-comp.
No idea if I should change the title to "HAMMELDAL DRIVE" or something to get more people to join since the average amount of people on my server is around 2
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Server not going to be up for 5 next days due to me going on a vacation.

Return to “Multiplayer”