Halloween 2019

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Lock and learn 2019 Halloween event stream

Post by DHRifleman »

Those that don't pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DHRifleman wrote:Those that don't pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it
Yep. Let's hope it works out for all of us. And that TgTs can be easily reverted back to what it is now. Keeping my fingers crossed. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

if they hired new devs maybe it work better than ever?! :oops:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

The rotation of devs is what caused most of the issues in the past.
Good luck to those that work on it now.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

New staff working on Classic for first time ...
After one week ...
:lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

so without watching over an hour of stream did we glean any info regarding classic and the potential future. is it solid news that it will be getting a team back or is it gona be like support
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Halloween 2019

Post by XxStrong1xX »

If you don't care enough about the game to watch the stream what does it matter? :P But more information coming today. All he said in the stream was that new people had been hired. Also that EW was very happy with the data they had collected since the F2P change so he told us to "read between the lines". Hopefully we get something more concrete today.

Also great pics Dyeuz! I can totally see that happening!!! :lol:

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

L3M182 wrote:so without watching over an hour of stream did we glean any info regarding classic and the potential future. is it solid news that it will be getting a team back or is it gona be like support
TK was reticent but encouraging, teasing everyone with his "good news is coming folks!" attitude. He made clear that more good news will be forthcoming shortly. New people have definitely been hired for Classic. He said, and I am paraphrase-quoting from memory here, that "a new team is being assembled" around, or for, Classic. New persons have been hired already, that's for sure. That is as far as he was willing to commit at this time, but as I mentioned, more news to come on that. He was very optimistic and upbeat, positive in his demeanor and tone; he was thoroughly enjoying himself in his interaction with us. There was nothing cagey about it, he was sincerely joyful, as was Pontus (his new colleague Community Manager, for primarily COTW it seems.) It was very encouraging to see him that way for those of us who have seen him in his most difficult times on the job. Welcome back Mat.

Return to “Live Broadcasting”