Game Crash after accepting Trophy Shot

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Aciel

Game Crash after accepting Trophy Shot

Post by Aciel »

Hello all,

I'm new to this game and enjoy it a lot. Recently I'm starting to have this issue that after accepting Trophy shot, my game would freeze for 2-5 seconds and then it would crash to desktop without any error or popup.

Twice it had happened already in 1 week, it's annoying that I'm unable to take shots of my biggest hunts. Like this I'm also unable to harvest other animals I have hunted as well.

What is the problem here? My game runs all smooth, no lag nothing. Kindly help.

Regards~
Lomaster
Spotter

Re: Game Crash after accepting Trophy Shot

Post by Lomaster »

Having the same issue. Already happened three times. I{m getting hesitant taking trophy shots fearing a game crash. I am back to theHunter after 6 years, and now have a new PC and a dual monitor setup (actually its laptop to a monitor via HDMI, display only second screen setup) Maybe that has something to do with it. Or is it my using yellow tint glasses? Cant recall trophy shot crashes prior to buying those. Oh, also the game crashes 100% times on alt+tab now.
alexajames533

Re: Game Crash after accepting Trophy Shot

Post by alexajames533 »

They won’t affect performance unless you’re doing intense gaming or rendering videos both from those panels at once.

Return to “Miscellaneous”