Sambar Deer #7 fullfilled with only one stag

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Sambar Deer #7 fullfilled with only one stag

Post by Dr_ViEr »

During Sambar Deer mission #6 I already shot two stags, but did not collect them.

When I finished mission #6 I activated mission #7 and went to collect them.

When I collected the first stag, the message box popped up, that the mission was fulfilled. When I grabbed the 2nd stag nothing happend (as the mission was already done).
Spoiler:
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Re: Sambar Deer #7 fullfilled with only one stag

Post by mel_o_mel »

This is pretty well known as it's even noted in the WIKI.

On mine I actually managed to complete the first and third requirements with one deer, but not the second. I shot a male Sambar at under 25 meters but it was not a high enough score to complete the second requirement score.

It did clear the third requirement even though the score was too low.

I'm still looking for that 215 Sambar under 30 meters. I got a 214.764 yesterday :(
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

mel_o_mel wrote:This is pretty well known as it's even noted in the WIKI.

On mine I actually managed to complete the first and third requirements with one deer, but not the second. I shot a male Sambar at under 25 meters but it was not a high enough score to complete the second requirement score.

I'm still looking for that 215 Sambar under 30 meters. I got a 214.764 yesterday :(
I lost this thread out of sight.

We are talking about different missions.
My thought was the one to harvest two males in 10 minutes.

Today I did it the second time and observed the same issue:
I had a few stags and does down before I shot the one with the slug required to finalize the previous mission.
Finally I shot a doe with the 10 gauge, collected it and activated the new mission.

I would have expected, I need to collect 2 stags to fulfill the mission, but it was already done after the first one (I had not collected any stag before)
Spoiler:
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Dr_ViEr wrote:
mel_o_mel wrote:This is pretty well known as it's even noted in the WIKI.

I lost this thread out of sight.

We are talking about different missions.
My thought was the one to harvest two males in 10 minutes.

Today I did it the second time and observed the same issue:
I had a few stags and does down before I shot the one with the slug required to finalize the previous mission.
Finally I shot a doe with the 10 gauge, collected it and activated the new mission.

I would have expected, I need to collect 2 stags to fulfill the mission, but it was already done after the first one (I had not collected any stag before)
Yup, just happened to me as well completed off of previous mission kill with a female.
Mission is Shoot for Your Life, Harvest two male Sambar Deer within 10 minutes of each harvest.

Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

Still not fixed!
You even do not have to have a male out of a previous mission in the same hunt.
This time, I fullfilled the mission "Shoot for Your Life" with only one female and one male in the active hunt:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vier ... /115834469
Spoiler:

Return to “Miscellaneous”