Spooked Roe deer running not fleeing

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
muldo
Outfitter

Spooked Roe deer running not fleeing

Post by muldo »

Im on my last chance to complete the competition , first Roe shot on Hemmeldal with 16g buckhsot at 21 m after I spooked it-it was recorded as "running"
Different hunt, Hemmeldal,Roe shot with 10g buckshot, 15m after spooking it, again recorded as running. I have a screen shot.

PLEASE IGNORE THEY WERE FEMALE SO DIDNT COUNT
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Re: Spooked Roe deer running not fleeing

Post by DeadClopz »

muldo wrote:Im on my last chance to complete the competition , first Roe shot on Hemmeldal with 16g buckhsot at 21 m after I spooked it-it was recorded as "running"
Different hunt, Hemmeldal,Roe shot with 10g buckshot, 15m after spooking it, again recorded as running. I have a screen shot.

That got me too. I spooked 2 on purpose to make them flee. Dropped them both 1 24m and one at +70m. nothing registered. I then realized I needed a male. :lol:

muldo
Outfitter

Re: Spooked Roe deer running not fleeing

Post by muldo »

DeadClopz wrote:
muldo wrote:Im on my last chance to complete the competition , first Roe shot on Hemmeldal with 16g buckhsot at 21 m after I spooked it-it was recorded as "running"

That got me too. I spooked 2 on purpose to make them flee. Dropped them both 1 24m and one at +70m. nothing registered. I then realized I needed a male. :lol:
Thanks for not letting me suffer alone. :D

Return to “Animals”