Magpie Glitching -No Breaking-

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
trulight
Scout

Magpie Glitching -No Breaking-

Post by trulight »

Bug Report
Game Mode: <<MP>>
Hunter Name: <<Trulight>>

Description:
<<Magpie's & Ducks, on multiplayer servers will not break, after being called by non-host (visitor/guest) after the first few breaks. They will fly around literally for hours with no breaks.>>

Steps to Reproduce:
<<Start a server in multiplayer mode at piccabeen or rogourou, and have a guest do calls with the host never doing any or being at the waterfowl blind. Eventually they will glitch and not break at all.>>

Additional Information:
<<This is on Piccabeen with (24 Decoys in a great location), as well as Rogouroo with 24 mallards, 1 spinning gad,black, and pintail) So both setups 100%>>
trulight
Scout

Re: Magpie Glitching -No Breaking-

Post by trulight »

Addendum: If your at one waterfowl blind calling, and a guest is at another waterfowl blind, they still have a chance of glitching them out for everyone.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Have had this same issue before, but it was with magpies, and the host was 800 meters away, i was the guest on his server and calling in, after around 1 hour I had 2 geese break, which I am assuming happened by default decoy break chance.
trulight
Scout

Post by trulight »

Addition: 5/1/2022

Had 2 people on my hirschfeldon map hunting geese, NO ONE used calls, after 2 or 3 breaks, the birds stopped breaking. I joined them with my caller, still 10 flocks no breaks. It's almost like it's intentional, no hose in blind or by decoys no continuous breaks. There is a full spread on the ground.
trulight
Scout

Post by trulight »

Still Broken.

Had 3 people hunting my piccabeen setup, they got about 8 kills then the birds just stopped breaking from the flock. They continued to try for more breaks for over 2 hours.

Started server again, sat in the blind with them used my caller and mine only, and they proceeded to kill 78 geese, over the course of 2 1/2 hours.

It's definately intentional by design.
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Same here on Hirch, started a server, a random person joined, hunted some geese and now after a while on the same hunt I am sitting there trying to get any to break and none of them do

Return to “Animals”