Deep Water Coordinates

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
cuzzican

Re: Deep Water Coordinates

Post by cuzzican »

At the Bay x-2288 Y7990
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Val-des-Bois

In the river, did not fall off cliff, just tracking a fox across the river. Luckily there was a track on the bottom with me to keep me busy while I drown.

X: 3496
Y : -672 :?
Personal Bests...
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Post by Lapehunter »

Val-des-Bois

I was just walking in the river when I fell to this place. Any key didn't help getting out from there.

X: 3280
Y: -780

Image Image
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Post by Lapehunter »

Rougarou Bayou

X: -2288
Y: 7991

Image Image
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

There are many places that i have forgotten on bushrangers run the axis but i have this one here. (Note this is not accessible by me but by animals below the is a screenshot of a submerged feral hog)

Bushrangers Run
X: 3376
Y: 11574

(Note that these coordinates are of where I was, the hog was about 10m towards the west)
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Player stuck on BRR

X:3884
Y:11584
Personal Bests...
ChikaeSatou

Post by ChikaeSatou »

Went out hunting today for moose in Whiterime Ridge. Saw two pretty big ones, so I took out the smaller one first as the bigger one was farther away.
After harvesting the first one, I went into the direction where the bigger one was and shot him through the heart and lungs from pretty far away.
At that moment I was quite proud of myself and was really looking forward to harvesting it, but it seems as though there are some routing issues as he died in deep water.

The animal died around -4112, -8804 and I was unable to reach and harvest it as the game doesn't allow me to tread into deep water.
Dirtclod
Outfitter

Post by Dirtclod »

Walking across river. No way to escape.

x:4295
Y:-1832

That was in Val-des-Bois. Thank you.
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

I think I found the Mariana Trench in Rougarou Bayou. At coordinates -2288 x 7991 there is an underwater hole that I stepped into and could not climb out. Since I had recently used a hyperjump, I had to sit down there fully underwater and hold my breath for over 15 minutes before I could fast-jump out to a cabin. Can someone bring a shovel to fill this in?
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

I was playing in multiplayer with a friend and had a wierd experience. There were 5 moose inside the frozen lane (x-5251 y-9425), i was able to see their heads only, i shot the first one right on the brain but he sank in the lake, so i was not able to harvest him, the other just spooked but they couldnt get out of the lake and got stucked in the shore, i shot them ,killed them but i managed to harvest 3 of them, the other two was on the bottom of the lake, i think that Doc has to dive hard!

Return to “Environment”