Forum League Comp #16

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Smokin1
Hunter

Re: Forum League Comp #16

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners... Glad to see so many competitors able to post a score and compete against some top notch players. Again congrats to the winners. Thanks again BCKidd for another great comp and for keeping us all at the edge of the cliff. I did try to compete as much as my computer and then the weather would allow me too. Oh well, better luck next time. Hope to see you all in the Next Round #3 of the mini comps.

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

BCKidd wrote:
Faultier wrote:Let's see what the last attempt has to offer ... I am still hoping for a big fox ... he has to be out there somewhere :lol:
Nothing but dissatisfaction, misery, and sunburned skin from the desert heat I hope. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.
Yeah, that description is pretty on point :lol: But i can find joy even in the little things. And speaking of little things .... if my abacus isn't failing me, 1307 is a lot smaller than 1503 so at least I have that to let me sleep well tonight :lol: :twisted: :lol:
It is good to see that the toughest of competitors can be bested at times :P . Did you find your tissue box? :lol: :lol:
That's what it's about ;) May the best win, so no hard feelings here . Good to see some of the heavy hitters are back in business. :)
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Faultier wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Faultier wrote:Let's see what the last attempt has to offer ... I am still hoping for a big fox ... he has to be out there somewhere :lol:
Nothing but dissatisfaction, misery, and sunburned skin from the desert heat I hope. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.
Yeah, that description is pretty on point :lol: But i can find joy even in the little things. And speaking of little things .... if my abacus isn't failing me, 1307 is a lot smaller than 1503 so at least I have that to let me sleep well tonight :lol: :twisted: :lol:
It is good to see that the toughest of competitors can be bested at times :P . Did you find your tissue box? :lol: :lol:
That's what it's about ;) May the best win, so no hard feelings here . Good to see some of the heavy hitters are back in business. :)
:lol: :lol: Oh man, 1307 was my downfall, anything with a 13 in it messes with my karma. Yes, you and those that have placed in winning positions made me eat my words. But, they tasted delicious, and I will likely put 'em in a stew again, or BBQ them on the coals from hell. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

CatznCurlz wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:Attempt 1: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /118183244
Attempt 2: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /118185567
Attempt 3: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /118191433
Attempt 4: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /118192517
Attempt 5: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /118195537
Attempt 6: Hunt link here:

Polar Bear: (590.883 + 20) = 610.883 B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /947197382
+
Red Fox: (28.7681 + 13.049) x 10 + 20 = 438,171 B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /947161920
+
Sambar Deer: (499.170 + 20) = 519.170 B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /947086269

That's a huge bear!!! Awesome! Also, you shot your fox in both lungs with no other organs so it would be a +30 bonus! (I think that will put you into 1st place by a couple points!)
Indeed it was massive!
I thought that, since I hit the shoulder blade, it wouldn't count for the 30 points bonus.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BuiuRei wrote: Indeed it was massive!
I thought that, since I hit the shoulder blade, it wouldn't count for the 30 points bonus.
The only internal organs that couldn't be hit were: Stomach, Liver, Intestines, Heart, Brain. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place BuiuRei! 6 Points with a score of 1578.224
2nd Place Ppgunz! 3 Points with a score of 1576.558
3rd Place CatznCurlz! 2 Points with a score of 1504.062
4th Place Faultier! 1 Point with a score of 1503.941
Congratulations to each of them!
Thanks to all who took part! :D
Here is the link to the "Forum League" PLB: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94822 ;)
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Daaang, that was close!
Thank you very much for hosting!
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

That was a VERY close game for the leaders! I really enjoyed the bonus points for certain shots. There was only one animal in all that were submitted that did not qualify for at least 20 extra points. Kudos to BCKidd for thinking up all these new ways to torture... er, I mean.. entertain and challenge us! :D :lol:

Congrats to BuiuRei on that monster bear, and to ppgunz for his huge fox! (Hey, Faultier, did you happen to notice that? I think he got the one you were looking for! ;) )
Congrats to Catz for being the first to hit the over 1500 mark, and for staying in a point-winning position!
Congrats to Faultier for jinxing me and keeping me off the podium! :oops: :lol:

Smokin, I hope soon you will stop having the hardware heartaches that only a hammer can heal. Maybe I should send you a paper doll of myself to tape to the tower.
(That's something from where I work: It happens ALL the time, when a computer may misbehave, and someone calls me for help. I walk into the room and suddenly it's working again! It happens so much, when I went on vacation, people insisted on a little paper doll with my face be taped to all the computers before I left, so they would stay working while I was away! :lol: )

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again (and hopefully some new faces, too!) in Rotation 3! I'm ready to earn some points again! :twisted: :lol:

Forum League #16 Recap:
~~NAME~~Total
1.BuiuRei~~1578.5240
2.ppgunz~~1576.5580
3.CatznCurlz~~1504.0620
4.Faultier ~~1503.9410
5.splainin2do~~1420.7890
6.EduT~~1404.6090
7.BCKidd~~1307.0430
8.LuckyMurph~~1224.8610
I.S..LatinJoker69~~~~
I.S..napeHb_c_nep~~~~
I.S..Smokin1~~~~
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

Congratulations to all the winners! Great job everyone who participated:)
Thanks for the awesome comp once again BC!
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

I already saw myself out of the race but hooray for a comp with 4 winners :lol: And even if it's the last podium position , it's still better than no podium at all :D
Can't believe how close it was :shock: I prolly should have stuffed a rabbit's foot in my fox to make him weight just a little bit more :lol:

Congrats to BuiuRei , ppgunz and CatznCurlz.

:arrow: splainin
Yes, I did see ppgunz huge fox and also what a big boost in points he got from it. ;) That's why i tried so hard to find one for myself :D
If i knew how rare the big guys are I would have paid more attention to the big tracks i saw on other maps in the past :roll:
And sry for jinxing you off the podium. :oops: :lol:
Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”