Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #46

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #46

Post by BCKidd »

Incredibly close :shock: scores b'tween Nape and Fon! I think that is the closest any scores have been. :o

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BuiuRei wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
BuiuRei wrote: Well, at least we're not alone in this bs... :roll:
Yes, it definietly messed a few of us up. Nothin' we can do about bugs tho'. I have to go by what the B&C Scoresheet produces. The 200+ plus that I shot in 1st attempt, I posted it to only noticed I had also somehow managed to hit the head, very annoying. ;)

BCKidd.
It's all fine, but the saddest thing is that I actually have a feeling this is not the first time this bug bugs me.
At least I got a personal best, and an improvement is coming from the ongoing 3rd attempt.
:lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Here is something that bugs me: B&C Scoresheets that show this - (Right Lung, Left Lung) I don't understand what the dash - is before the brackets of Body Part hit. I either always get Body- (Body Part) or Head- (Body Part) why? Never do I see a simple dash - :?

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place Faultier! 6 Points with a score of 732.4138.
2nd Place napeHb_c_neperapom_DK! 5 Points with a score of 684.3897.
3rd Place fon_Belkrofft_DK! 3 Points with a score of 684.0622.
Congratulations to the top three scorers!
Thanks to all who took part! 8-)
Remember folks if your name is listed there, you can also participate in the more elite "Forum League" comps. :D
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

We have only three critters left. Rock Ptarmigan, Snowshoe Hare & Wildboar...I think. I will be checking on that. That would mean 3 more Mini-Comps and one more Forum League comp befor the Next Gen Mini-Comp Rotation 3 begins. Of course the "Forum League" continues with no change until August. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BCKidd wrote:We have only three critters left. Rock Ptarmigan, Snowshoe Hare & Wildboar...I think. I will be checking on that. That would mean 3 more Mini-Comps and one more Forum League comp befor the Next Gen Mini-Comp Rotation 3 begins. Of course the "Forum League" continues with no change until August. ;)

BCKidd.
Looks like it is only the Hare and Rock Ptarmigan to go. Should we pass on those, and after the Forum League comp we move directly to Rotation 3 in the "Next Gen Mini Comps"? It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit to do it that way. There will be no baitable animals in Rotation 3- that means Hog, Boar, Goat, Brwn Bear, Blck Bear will all be excluded- except for Special and Main Events. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Luck was strong on my side this time and the fatty i found in the beginning pretty much won me the comp single-handedly. :)
Thanks BC for hosting another fun comp and even tho some had a bit of trouble with the bugs, it was cool to see so many people jumping in and giving it a try.

Congratulations to team DK for winning silver and bronze.It was real close between the two of you ;)
Stats
Spoiler:
CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

BC- I'm ok if we pass on the Rock Ptarmigan and Hare. I'm ready to rock and roll onto the next rotation:)

Congrats to the winners and everybody who participated hunting the Sambars!!!
Got busy these last couple days so couldn't try this one out but I'll see you all in the forum league comp!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

BCKidd wrote:
BCKidd wrote:We have only three critters left. Rock Ptarmigan, Snowshoe Hare & Wildboar...I think. I will be checking on that. That would mean 3 more Mini-Comps and one more Forum League comp befor the Next Gen Mini-Comp Rotation 3 begins. Of course the "Forum League" continues with no change until August. ;)

BCKidd.
Looks like it is only the Hare and Rock Ptarmigan to go. Should we pass on those, and after the Forum League comp we move directly to Rotation 3 in the "Next Gen Mini Comps"? It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit to do it that way. There will be no baitable animals in Rotation 3- that means Hog, Boar, Goat, Brwn Bear, Blck Bear will all be excluded- except for Special and Main Events. ;)

BCKidd.
skip the bunnies and the Ptarmigan , for me I hate both :lol: :lol:
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

LuckyMurph wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.

BCKidd.
skip the bunnies and the Ptarmigan , for me I hate both :lol: :lol:
I found that bunnies and ratbirds are infinitely more fun once you have a dog. Without a dog, they can be a real pain.
I do know that numbers-wise, if you're needing 3 species in each Forum Comp and you only have 2 species available.... well, then - that answers the question of what you should do this time.

Will we be doing the three tiers in this new rotation, as discussed previously?
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Competitions”