Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #41

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #41

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:I came out of the gates a little too early....Wasn't as ready as I thought I was.
Pain meds have a way of giving you a false sense of what you can do... but it's good to see you back trying! I have no doubt that you'll soon be back to your quality level of trash talk... and be able to back it up, too! :D

You need to get better soon, though... you have no idea how much it's been hurting *me* to be nice to you while I know you're not at your best! :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

:D Congrats to the winners.... For Score wise, it was a really close match.... :o Nicely done... It was a really fun hunt... and is it just me or has this happened to you too... you know you climb somewhere, get to a place you've never been before, and most likely won't ever be able to get there again.... and you realize that you didn't pack a tent.... :evil: Oh well... this hunt was still a blast... :) ;) Thanks again BCKidd for the challenge...
As for Radamus..... pain meds are no excuse :mrgreen: ( ok... an excuse) but I haven't used it as an excuse, I had surgery on my shooting shoulder the day after Easter Monday.. Do you know how hard it was to pull that trigger finger.. :lol: I did pull off a full score, :D but truth be told, I did pay for it in pain later... but that is what the meds are for... :D Just kidding... :roll: Just glad to know that most every competitor had a really good time with this hunt.... Keep Smilin' Keep Havin' Fun :lol:
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Smokin1 wrote: is it just me or has this happened to you too... you know you climb somewhere, get to a place you've never been before, and most likely won't ever be able to get there again.... and you realize that you didn't pack a tent.... :evil: Oh
Smokin1
Too many times than I can count the first 5 years playing. Then I started using every won $$ on tents and built my pack around it. You can always drop a tent and grab a tree seat, but you can never use a tree seat and drop a tent. :lol:

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Great advice... thanks... I think I'll start putting a tent on every reserve, better to have one and not need it, than to need it but not have it.... or something like that...
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:

Return to “Competitions”