Community Comp Revisional Scoring System

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Re: Community Comp Revisional Scoring System

Post by DeadClopz »

this could mean I could win a lot..... :?

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:this could mean I could win a lot..... :?
With all the kills you have this season, you don't need to win- you need to kill some things. Hopefully, you ain't too rusty. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:this could mean I could win a lot..... :?
With all the kills you have this season, you don't need to win- you need to kill some things. Hopefully, you ain't too rusty. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

I fully support BCKidd the initiative !!! I just think it's worth making 2 divisions..1 - 30 00 and 30 000 - 115 000 hunter's account
CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

I definitely agree with Smokin1....I like competing and if I'm going to hunt anyway to build my skills and my hunter score, why not do it in a competition? But sometimes I do get discouraged because I only started a year ago and yes I feel I'm building my hunter score quickly, my score and skills are still not as good as other players which does affect the ability to find the animals we may be looking for in a hunt a lot quicker or at all.... I know luck definitely plays a part in it as well but there are some of us that don't always have the best of luck. I do support BC's idea though whether we do 3 or 2 tiers/groups. I do think it would be more encouraging for newcomers. No matter what though, I love playing against all of you and I won't stop!

I also agree with xOEDragonx....I know some people have had issues with thier forum accounts. I honestly didn't even belong to the forum when I first started hunting. I'm not sure how else to spread the word besides the Facebook fan page (which I know many people don't belong too) but if I was never told about the forum or these particular competitions by my sister, I would have never known they were there to participate in.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: CnC, Yeah, getting the word out will always be an issue, but, as time goes by word of mouth might reach the ears of others. :arrow: Nape, I think we should have 3 Divs- it doesn't look as intimidating for beginners/novices if there is a Div that they can compete in. Having only 2 Divs may still be intimidating, we shall see what works best as we proceed. :D

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote::arrow: CnC, Yeah, getting the word out will always be an issue, but, as time goes by word of mouth might reach the ears of others. :arrow: Nape, I think we should have 3 Divs- it doesn't look as intimidating for beginners/novices if there is a Div that they can compete in. Having only 2 Divs may still be intimidating, we shall see what works best as we proceed. :D

BCKidd.
1. When will information about the new scoring system be released?
2. Is this the final data or will there be more editing?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote::arrow: CnC, Yeah, getting the word out will always be an issue, but, as time goes by word of mouth might reach the ears of others. :arrow: Nape, I think we should have 3 Divs- it doesn't look as intimidating for beginners/novices if there is a Div that they can compete in. Having only 2 Divs may still be intimidating, we shall see what works best as we proceed. :D

BCKidd.
1. When will information about the new scoring system be released?
2. Is this the final data or will there be more editing?
When we start Rotation 3. Yes, this is, as far as I can see, final.

Here is how the names look in alphabetical order, and wo we'll be competing against. It would be really cool to add a bunch more names to this. So, spread the word! ;)

Pro Tier:
40000- 50000+

BCKidd
BuiuRei
calamar2000
Deconstructed
Dr_ViEr
Fletchette
fon_Belkrofft
JamesMc
JimboCrow
LatinJoker69
ledoc
ogruls
ppgunz
Radamus
TheWind7
xOEDragonx

Advancing Tier:
26000-39999

Colin Walker
EduT
Faultier
LeX13Strelok
LuckyMurph
napeHb_c_nep

Beginning Tier:
0-25999

BaiPe6o
CatznCurlz
DeadClopz
likier
mrPoher
Rigermas
Smokin1
splainin2do
St_Loki
Zed McJack

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Works for me.... should be fun....
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Thank you BCK. And as a suggestion - I would more restrict the "Pro" division in the competition in the choice of weapons or timing. An example is a competition where only the .30-30 Lever Action Rifle is used. ;)

Return to “Competitions”