April 2023 Forum League Team Comp Discussion

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: April 2023 Forum League Team Comp Discussion

Post by BCKidd »

napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote: we will make the Teams as fair as we can with those that will compete.

BCKidd.
I think we should pay attention to this !!
Yes we will! I haven't decided yet how- but I'll get there. Maybe those with a super skills will have a few more tasks to complete in the Team Comp. Or maybe once all the teams have been decided, we'll match each team mate up with team mates from the opposite teams who have close to the same skills. Your thoughts Nape are always welcome as well as anyone else's. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ppgunz
Hunter

Post by ppgunz »

BCKidd wrote:
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote: we will make the Teams as fair as we can with those that will compete.

BCKidd.
I think we should pay attention to this !!
Yes we will! I haven't decided yet how- but I'll get there. Maybe those with a super skills will have a few more tasks to complete in the Team Comp. Or maybe once all the teams have been decided, we'll match each team mate up with team mates from the opposite teams who have close to the same skills. Your thoughts Nape are always welcome as well as anyone else's. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

I am going to give my modest opinion because I understand this less and less.
- Is it to compete between those two teams? very unbalanced.
-Is it to compete with other competitors from outside?

I think you still don't know what to do.

-if the purpose of the equipment is not known, it is very difficult to do it and complete it

I no longer know whether to choose by hunter level or by level of activity in the game (because if you are not going to play, why choose it)
In short, several doubts that come from not knowing the end of the team.
It would be necessary to know who is committed to play on the dates of the event and then make compensated teams, for example of 4 hunters or whatever you want, but compensated
or by chance (draw) and let them come out as they want.

I hope that the translator can translate what I say and interpret it well.

greetings to all
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

It was going to be the two teams against each other. But, I think you make a good point Ppgunz- lets see how many would participate in a Forum League Team comp- we will make up two teams. April may not be the best time to do one tho', since there will likely be an EW Easter Event. For now folks can simply post their names here if they will participate in a "Forum League" team comp- sometime in the very near future. The Captains of each team will be as they are- Ppgunz and LuckyMurph. ;)

I'm in- I'll participate.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:For now folks can simply post their names here if they will participate in a "Forum League" team comp- sometime in the very near future. The Captains of each team will be as they are- Ppgunz and LuckyMurph. ;)

BCKidd.
Me too! :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:For now folks can simply post their names here if they will participate in a "Forum League" team comp- sometime in the very near future. The Captains of each team will be as they are- Ppgunz and LuckyMurph. ;)

BCKidd.
Me too! :D
Me too!! Me too!! I am in... If there's a team that will have me... I'll do my best to participate as best as my skills and abilities will allow. Thanks for having me
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:It was going to be the two teams against each other. But, I think you make a good point Ppgunz- lets see how many would participate in a Forum League Team comp- we will make up two teams. April may not be the best time to do one tho', since there will likely be an EW Easter Event. For now folks can simply post their names here if they will participate in a "Forum League" team comp- sometime in the very near future. The Captains of each team will be as they are- Ppgunz and LuckyMurph. ;)

BCKidd.
I'm sure that on April Fool's Day the development team will come up with something else, perhaps they will arrange a hunt for dinosaurs or some other exotic :lol: . And then April 9 and the event for sure.
Well, if they invite you to the competition - I'm in- I'll participate.
CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

I'm in for sure-- I will always participate!!!
napeHb_c_neperapom_DK
Hunter

Post by napeHb_c_neperapom_DK »

TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

I'm in it to win it! :D
xOEDragonx