April 2023 Forum League Team Comp Discussion

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Smokin1
Hunter

Re: April 2023 Forum League Team Comp Discussion

Post by Smokin1 »

Deconstructed wrote:
Smokin1 wrote:Hey..... RADAPUS :o ;) :lol: ..... where you be.... I need someone to talk smack with :twisted: ....Come out and play... :P or better yet.... come to the Canadian side... we have Ketchup potatoe chips, Hawkins Cheezies ( the real ones), and Hickory Sticks.... :lol: :lol: :P come on out RADAPUS.... time to come out and play. ;) :D

Smokin1
And poutine.
Well... I am Canadian :D .... but I have to be honest, I've never had poutine.... not a huge fan of hockey.... and I really don't like Margret Attwood the Author either..... :roll: Sorry.... :|
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Smokin1 wrote: Well... I am Canadian :D .... but I have to be honest, I've never had poutine.... not a huge fan of hockey....
Huh? Take off eh. :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Deconstructed wrote:
Smokin1 wrote: Well... I am Canadian :D .... but I have to be honest, I've never had poutine.... not a huge fan of hockey....
No I either. Margret Atwood- who the H is that? :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Deconstructed wrote:
Hey... I resemble that remark.... and whatever... Mr. Lahey.. :lol: :lol:
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The bug has been planted in EW's ear, we might be able to have another Forum League vs EW Community League comp in September. It takes time to code when the scoring is different from anything EW has done so far! Will keep you all posted! :D

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:The bug has been planted in EW's ear, we might be able to have another Forum League vs EW Community League comp in September. It takes time to code when the scoring is different from anything EW has done so far! Will keep you all posted! :D

BCKidd.
Sweet! That was great fun, and very exciting!! I'm so glad that they will take up the challenge!

Whatever coding they have to do for these challenges is something that they will then have to add to the game for everyone else. I still smile every time I see an in-game comp with scoring such as "(score + weight) x harvest value"... knowing that came about for the rest of the Classic world, just because of BCKidd and all of us here on the forum that support his comps. :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Indeed! Yep, it is kinda cool. Not sure how many EW competitors tho', are gonna like the rules I have asked for them (EW-coders) to code. I know that we here in the Forum League like them. I won't say what they are yet, as things are still in the making, but I can assure everyone that we are familiar with them- the rules that is. :D

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”