Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #33

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #33

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:The "No Missed Shots" seems to be kicking almost everyone in the pants. BCKidd just lucked out in his last attempt. ;)

I just need more excitement in other areas in my life to temper me, so I don't end up doing stupid things here when something good happens and I get too excited. :? :oops:
Perhaps, some might think that. Truth is, I was simply careful- made only shots I knew I could make. "If you can't make the shot, don't take the shot", that is all it boils down to. I often take the same miscalculated shots that we all seem to make, this time tho'- nope, I was careful. Maybe next time we'll do it with iron-sights. ;) :twisted:

BCKidd.
Oh, trust me... that saying was playing over and over in my head as I lay in bed last night, unable to sleep, after I screwed up... :oops: :-P
No worries, you made 3rd. You did get points after all, so there is that! ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

I did, but only because I got lucky! :shock: I have no doubt that Wind would have found at least one more roe that would have beaten my score, if not for a disconnection problem. But, my points are from a good, honest try, and I'll take 'em! :)

Congrats to ppgunz with his awesome score, to BCKidd for a great comeback under pressure, and to everyone that made attempts and posted. Those roe deer are so annoying when they spook and run away squawking and scaring everything around! RAWNK! RAWNK! Ugh! I was happy to shoot them! :lol:

Next up - see you in the jungle! BCKidd's favorite map! :lol: :mrgreen:

Next Gen Mini-Competition R2 #33 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.ppgunz~~96.3250
2.BCKidd~~94.0980
3.splainin2do~~91.9500
4.TheWind7~~91.6770
5.CatznCurlz~~88.8420
DNF.LatinJoker69~~59.9090
DNF.LuckyMurph~~32.1020
DNF.Smokin1~~21.8980
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Congrats to Ppgunz, BCKidd and Splainin! Good scores and some real nice Roe posted. I was feeling like I was due to get a big Roe buck on attempt #3 but you never know, there are no guarantees. Splainin don't feel bad about your win, it has gone the other way too! ;) Nice hunting!!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:Next up - see you in the jungle! BCKidd's favorite map! :lol: :mrgreen:
I already feel queasy. Something about that reserve makes me nauseous, there is no denying that. Not sure I can handle a five hour hunt, it ain't so bad when I'm knockin' Magpie Geese out of the sky, travelling tho', yep, I get sick to the stomach. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”