Forum League Comp #9

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Forum League Comp #9

Post by BCKidd »

Banner by xOEDragonx
Only The Names On The Mini-Comp PLB May Participate In Any Forum League Comp. See here if you qualify: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=92172
These competitions will work the same as the Next Gen-Mini-Comps. Except they will be 72 hours long. Points will be awarded for each win same as the Next Gen Mini-Comps.
1st Place 6 points, Second Place 3 points, Third Place 2 Point, Fourth Place 1 points.
3 Consecutive 1st Place wins in a row- wins a 500EM$ Payout!
The comps will run after every 3rd Next Gen-Mini Comp throughout the year on top of the Regular "Main Events".
Only those that make the Next Gen Mini-Comp Points Leaderboard will be allowed to participate in the Forum League Comps.
Whoever has the most points at the end of the year from August 2022 to August 2023 will win 6500EM$. There can only be one winner. {Subject to change}.
All submissions must be made in the English language.
~~It is the competitors responsibility to know when the comp starts and ends in their Time Zones. Here is a handy link: https://savvytime.com/converter/gmt-to-pst

Essentially, I will announce on this thread when the comp officially starts and ends.

RULES & CONDITIONS

SPECIES: 1 Banteng, 1 Black Bear, 1 Brown Bear
RESERVES: Piccabeen Bay, Settler Creeks, Val des Bois.
GENDER SPECIFIC: Males

STARTS: Tuesday 2022-01-24 16:00 (4:00 PM PDT)
ENDS: Friday 2022-01-27 16:00 (4:00 PM PDT)

Host can compete for points.

DESCRIPTION
Banteng, Black Bear, Brown Bear.

WEAPONS
Any Ethical

SCORING
Banteng: (Weight in lbs. + Harvest Value)
(+)
Black Bear: (Score x 90)
(+)
Brown Bear (Score + weight in kgs.) x 4

SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS

PLATFORMS ALLOWED: No
SAME HUNT: No
DISTANCE REQUIREMENT: >/= 150m (Greater than or equal to)
ATTEMPTS: 6 - Total number of attempts on comp reserves allowed.
SUBMITTED ANIMALS MUST BE HARVESTED: within the first 5 hours Real Time of the hunt. Incudes Pauses.
SHOT PLACEMENT: None
SUBMITTED ANIMALS MUST DIE FROM ONE SHOT: Yes.
IMPROVEMENTS: Yes.
OTHER ANIMALS CAN BE HARVESTED: Yes
*ROE: Once your Attempts are used up- the ROE is no longer in effect.

SP ONLY - Only Single Player hunts are allowed.
*MP hunts on comp reserves must have at least one animal harvested or it will count as a SP hunt. MP hunts do not count toward Attempts/Attempt Time.

STANDARD REQUIREMENTS

Hunts should be submitted immediately after completing the hunt. Max 90 min. (No Sandbagging)
NOTE: If you start another hunt before submitting, your previous hunt is not eligible.
Hunts must start after the competition starts, and end before the competition ends to be valid.

*Hunt start times on competition reserve must be 60 minutes apart. (No Spawnmashing)

If you have a 26 minute hunt you must wait 34 minutes to start another hunt on a comp reserve. Hunts < 5 minutes long with no distance traveled, no animals spotted or tracked (disconnects, can't connect to server) are exempt from this rule.

Until something better comes along- Here is the Blueprint you can use. I will check all winning entries & Hunt Histories.

(Copy/Paste) To add your score.

Attempt 1: Hunt link here:
Attempt 2: Hunt link here:
Attempt 3: Hunt link here:
Attempt 4: Hunt link here:
Attempt 5: Hunt link here:
Attempt 6: Hunt link here:

Banteng: (Weight in lbs. + Harvest Value) B&C Scoresheet link:
+
Black Bear: (Score x 90) B&C Scoresheet link:
(+)
Brown Bear: (Score + weight in kgs.) x 4 B&C Scoresheet link:

SCORING: Be sure to use the data from your animal's B&C scoresheet!
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/q7g9JR5n/scorecard.jpg[/bigimg]

Conditions

I will be participating for points. I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time. I reserve the right to disqualify any participant at my discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, spawn-mashing, et. al. Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring will be addressed by the competition host as expediently as possible.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Forum League Comp #9

Post by splainin2do »

AHHHH!!! But what if we're still trying to get bears for the Main Event? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:AHHHH!!! But what if we're still trying to get bears for the Main Event? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Then I'll finally be able to be a contender! I might get some points. :lol: :lol: . No worries both comps are on different reserves. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:AHHHH!!! But what if we're still trying to get bears for the Main Event? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Then I'll finally be able to be a contender! I might get some points. :lol: :lol: . No worries both comps are on different reserves. ;)

BCKidd.
Gah!!! Too many bears in too many places and too many things to try and concentrate on happening at the same time!!! :shock:
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/SQw0m0rY/panicking-bear.gif[/bigimg]

CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

Splainin.......LOL!

BC- Since the last forum comp we've hunted Banteng, Black Bear, Brown Bear and Coyote. Are we not doing a forum comp that includes the Banteng?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

CatznCurlz wrote:Splainin.......LOL!

BC- Since the last forum comp we've hunted Banteng, Black Bear, Brown Bear and Coyote. Are we not doing a forum comp that includes the Banteng?
:shock: Thank you for pointin' that out. You are completely correct :D . Yes, I have removed the Coyote- they'll match up with the rabbits I guess. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
CatznCurlz wrote:Splainin.......LOL!

:shock: Thank you for pointin' that out. You are completely correct :D . Yes, I have removed the Coyote- they'll match up with the rabbits I guess. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.
I bet you were hoping no one would notice, and you could avoid going back to the jungle. ;)

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah :| . But, CnC caught me tryin' to sneak outa that gross place. So, I gotta relent. Tryin' to make the critters worth the same or close to each other was the tricky part, so there is math to do. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
CatznCurlz
Hunter

Post by CatznCurlz »

BCKidd wrote:Yeah :| . But, CnC caught me tryin' to sneak outa that gross place. So, I gotta relent. Tryin' to make the critters worth the same or close to each other was the tricky part, so there is math to do. ;)

BCKidd.

Your welcome and sorry!!!!!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

CatznCurlz wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Yeah :| . But, CnC caught me tryin' to sneak outa that gross place. So, I gotta relent. Tryin' to make the critters worth the same or close to each other was the tricky part, so there is math to do. ;)

BCKidd.

Your welcome and sorry!!!!!
Don't ever be sorry for correcting a host. :lol: :lol: :D

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”