Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #22

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #22

Post by splainin2do »

Radamus wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
Radamus wrote:No joining anything, just have to be on the leaderboard, which looks like you are now! - go huntin and post the score! Simple as simple can be!
You're one to talk! Where have you been? :lol:
I hope you're planning on joining us this time!
To be honest, I got ps'd with the ducks and geese losing some nice ones because of dbl shots . Then I hunt ducks for 2 hours and got 30 birds and only 1 gad - I just don't have the time but to get in a hunt or 2 some times. I tried can goose for example - lost 2 or 3 8's because of 2 shots. There's no fun in that for me.
I hear you on all that, except for the last part a bit. Even if I get frustrated with the game, it gets my mind off of everything else that's frustrating me (usually work). I need that break, and I get it from this game and these comps.
"Challenge presented, deadline given, reward possibility, others vying for same reward." It gives me something I can focus on... for *me*. :)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
Radamus wrote:
splainin2do wrote: You're one to talk! Where have you been? :lol:
I hope you're planning on joining us this time!
To be honest, I got ps'd with the ducks and geese losing some nice ones because of dbl shots . Then I hunt ducks for 2 hours and got 30 birds and only 1 gad - I just don't have the time but to get in a hunt or 2 some times. I tried can goose for example - lost 2 or 3 8's because of 2 shots. There's no fun in that for me.
I hear you on all that, except for the last part a bit. Even if I get frustrated with the game, it gets my mind off of everything else that's frustrating me (usually work). I need that break, and I get it from this game and these comps.
"Challenge presented, deadline given, reward possibility, others vying for same reward." It gives me something I can focus on... for *me*. :)
Simple solution don't shoot 'em twice. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
Radamus wrote: To be honest, I got ps'd with the ducks and geese losing some nice ones because of dbl shots . Then I hunt ducks for 2 hours and got 30 birds and only 1 gad - I just don't have the time but to get in a hunt or 2 some times. I tried can goose for example - lost 2 or 3 8's because of 2 shots. There's no fun in that for me.

BCKidd.
Uh huh..... very simple. ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote: I hear you on all that, except for the last part a bit. Even if I get frustrated with the game, it gets my mind off of everything else that's frustrating me (usually work). I need that break, and I get it from this game and these comps.

BCKidd.
Uh huh..... very simple. ;)
(pay attention, Rad... this is me sticking up for YOU! ;))

Attempt #3:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /919979206
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /919979201
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /919987997
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /919986881 ...and especially,
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bcki ... /919977687
Sure, but I ain't about to run away from competing 'cause I hit a critter twice. Just have to do better is all- that is the bottom line. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Dr_ViEr wrote:
BCKidd wrote: Yes it has been fun, and we have one more competitor who can participate in the "Forum League"- congrats Dr_VieR- you are now an elite competitor and can participate in all "Forum League" comps. ;)
BCKidd.
Just in case, I want to join one of those at some point: Is the permission to join permanent or does it need to be renewed, when this round of Mini-Comps is over.
Once you have your name listed on the Mini-Comps Points Leader Board- there is no other requirement renewal needed. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”