Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #17

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #17

Post by BCKidd »

Now it is time to hit the EW Holiday Event- maybe I'll finish the mission at least. Never completed the Halloween Mission. So now I have to redeem myself. :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Man those ducks were so fast today :D
And whatever gun i tried , none was shooting straight :lol:

Attempt 1: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_fau ... /114766452
Attempt 2: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_fau ... /114781739 game crashed :cry: so much for trying mp :roll: :lol:
Attempt 3: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_fau ... /114800703 no improvement

American Black Duck: (score: 858.1147) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_fau ... /914745667
(+)
American Black Duck: (score: 948.3189) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_fau ... /914600840
(+)
American Black Duck: (score: 883.1059) B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_fau ... /914740860

@TheWind Ye, i thought i give it a try once mp is allowed but i can't say it was a big success . :lol:
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I was wondering how many folks tried the MP option. Those that did, it seem had crashes. That is the thing with MP that I have learned, in the few MP hunts that I've been in, it is very unstable at times, and other times, it is flawless. I don't see it as being much fun when things go awry. :lol: ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:Now it is time to hit the EW Holiday Event- maybe I'll finish the mission at least. Never completed the Halloween Mission. So now I have to redeem myself. :lol:

BCKidd.
All I have left on the Mission is a Rudolph and those pesky gifts, purple, silver and gold :x

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Now it is time to hit the EW Holiday Event- maybe I'll finish the mission at least. Never completed the Halloween Mission. So now I have to redeem myself. :lol:

BCKidd.
All I have left on the Mission is a Rudolph and those pesky gifts, purple, silver and gold :x
Awesome! That didn't seem to take long, didn't that Event jus' start? :lol: ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:

BCKidd.
Awesome! That didn't seem to take long, didn't that Event jus' start? :lol: ;)

BCKidd.
Maybe.... :?

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:I was wondering how many folks tried the MP option. Those that did, it seem had crashes. That is the thing with MP that I have learned, in the few MP hunts that I've been in, it is very unstable at times, and other times, it is flawless. I don't see it as being much fun when things go awry. :lol: ;)

BCKidd.
MP hunts are a boon in competitions for those that may not own a lot of equipment yet. It helps to level the field at least a little, and so makes it less discouraging. Also, newer/less equipped players can see the fun they can have if they get more gear. ;) I know that my first MP duck and geese hunts REALLY made me want to own stuff for myself! :D

MP is the most fun with a few players that are also all talking to each other with Discord (or such).. and perhaps enjoying a few select adult beverages as well. It's a busy time of year to arrange it, but boy, am I overdue for some of that fun! ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I was wondering how many folks tried the MP option. Those that did, it seem had crashes. That is the thing with MP that I have learned, in the few MP hunts that I've been in, it is very unstable at times, and other times, it is flawless. I don't see it as being much fun when things go awry. :lol: ;)

BCKidd.
MP hunts are a boon in competitions for those that may not own a lot of equipment yet. It helps to level the field at least a little, and so makes it less discouraging. Also, newer/less equipped players can see the fun they can have if they get more gear. ;) I know that my first MP duck and geese hunts REALLY made me want to own stuff for myself! :D

MP is the most fun with a few players that are also all talking to each other with Discord (or such).. and perhaps enjoying a few select adult beverages as well. It's a busy time of year to arrange it, but boy, am I overdue for some of that fun! ;)
Can't Discord be used without having to be in a MP game? :? . I've never been an advocate for MP mode- but, I agree the few times I participated in MP mode- I had some fun. Sometimes tho' it is hard to get a word in edgewise when everyone talks at the same time. That is what I have found. Other than that, I guess MP mode does have its place, for some. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place TheWind7! 6 Points with a score of 2587.6406.
2nd Place DeadClopz! 5 Points with a score of 2667.9851.
3rd Place Faultier! 3 Points with a score of 2689.5395.
Congratulations to each of them!
Thanks to all who took part! 8-)
Remember folks if your name is listed there, you can also participate in the more elite "Forum League" comps. :D

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Can't Discord be used without having to be in a MP game? :? . I've never been an advocate for MP mode- but, I agree the few times I participated in MP mode- I had some fun. Sometimes tho' it is hard to get a word in edgewise when everyone talks at the same time. That is what I have found. Other than that, I guess MP mode does have its place, for some. ;)

BCKidd.
Oh, absolutely! I have it running often, even when I'm playing by myself. If someone wanted to say hi, they can just send a message, or if they'd like to talk, we can just go in a voice channel. You are right; some people talk more or more often than others. However, I'm a person that likes to listen, so I usually just smile and enjoy the banter. I don't get out much, so it's a different way to hang out with a group of friends. :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Competitions”