Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #17

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Re: Next Gen Mini-Comp R2 #17

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Congrats to the winners and to all that posted a score, unexpected family came over to visit so I paused the game only to have to quit playing as they stayed a little longer than I expected ( :x :x ) and there went my last attempt...The sacrifices that we players have make sometimes, family/friends coming over. Now here is the issue should I ignore them and continue playing or do I focus on them? Yea, I too regret making the right decision sometimes... :lol: :lol:
TheWind7
Outfitter

Post by TheWind7 »

Once again thanks for the comp BC!
Congrats to DC and Faultier!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I wonder when all the MIA's (Missing in Action) participants, like Baipe60, Dylmax, Colin Walker, the crazy Yank Fletchette, and the well spoken, easy mannered Canadian, JimboCrow will make appearances again. :)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

LatinJoker69 wrote:Congrats to the winners and to all that posted a score, unexpected family came over to visit so I paused the game only to have to quit playing as they stayed a little longer than I expected ( :x :x ) and there went my last attempt...The sacrifices that we players have make sometimes, family/friends coming over. Now here is the issue should I ignore them and continue playing or do I focus on them? Yea, I too regret making the right decision sometimes... :lol: :lol:
No game should ever take precedence over family- less of course they are family members we'd rather not entertain. In that case, jus' open the door look them in the face, and tell 'em you ain't home. :lol: :lol: ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Ducks, ducks, ducks.... quack, quack, quack!!! Fun and frustrating at the same time. I really need to buy more decoys! There is just something so satisfying about watching them drops from the sky... :twisted: There were a LOT of ducks harvested for this comp, that is for sure!!! I didn't know there could be so many ducks on the map! And, with all the ducks harvested, no one ended up with a huge one or a rare to post and share? That was surprising, too!

Congrats to the winners, and kudos to all that made attempts and admitted it. ;) Ducks aren't easy without setups, and are fast flying things when they come in close! It's also a busy time of year for many, and some let the comps slide by because of other obligations. I expect to see a lot of faces return in the New Year!

Next Gen Mini-Competition R2 #17 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.TheWind7~~2587.6406
2.DeadClopz~~2667.9801
3.Faultier ~~2689.5395
4.LatinJoker69~~2729.8796
5.EduT~~2807.7156
6.BCKidd~~2917.5152
7.xOEDragonx~~2970.7866
8.CatznCurlz~~3145.3605
9.splainin2do~~3243.4672
10.LuckyMurph~~3480.3323
DNF.Smokin1~~0
DNF.Radamus~~poopie
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Can't Discord be used without having to be in a MP game? :? . I've never been an advocate for MP mode- but, I agree the few times I participated in MP mode- I had some fun. Sometimes tho' it is hard to get a word in edgewise when everyone talks at the same time. That is what I have found. Other than that, I guess MP mode does have its place, for some. ;)

BCKidd.
Oh, absolutely! I have it running often, even when I'm playing by myself. If someone wanted to say hi, they can just send a message, or if they'd like to talk, we can just go in a voice channel. You are right; some people talk more or more often than others. However, I'm a person that likes to listen, so I usually just smile and enjoy the banter. I don't get out much, so it's a different way to hang out with a group of friends. :D
Well you never know, maybe I'll chat you up sometime. ;) :D

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:No game should ever take precedence over family- less of course they are family members we'd rather not entertain. In that case, jus' open the door look them in the face, and tell 'em you ain't home. :lol: :lol: ;)

BCKidd.
I love it! I admit, I have some family I wish I could do that to!!! :D :D :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

I can finally say without hesitation, I really enjoyed this comp. (even if I did have to throw real $$ and not prize $$ at a few items) I even tossed in enough Cabbage to buy not 1 but 2 more dogs. Hoping to bring back more enjoyment thru teaching them, or if I end up sending them to the pound to get adopted. :? :lol: :lol:

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Thanks for the comp.It was fun. :D
Turns out my ducks were just small enough to get in the top 3. Nice! 8-)
Congrats TheWind and DeadClopz.
Stats
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

splainin2do wrote:Ducks, ducks, ducks.... quack, quack, quack!!! Fun and frustrating at the same time. I really need to buy more decoys! There is just something so satisfying about watching them drops from the sky... :twisted: There were a LOT of ducks harvested for this comp, that is for sure!!! I didn't know there could be so many ducks on the map! And, with all the ducks harvested, no one ended up with a huge one or a rare to post and share? That was surprising, too!

Congrats to the winners, and kudos to all that made attempts and admitted it. ;) Ducks aren't easy without setups, and are fast flying things when they come in close! It's also a busy time of year for many, and some let the comps slide by because of other obligations. I expect to see a lot of faces return in the New Year!

Next Gen Mini-Competition R2 #17 (Unofficial) Final Score Results
~~NAME~~Total
1.TheWind7~~2587.6406
2.DeadClopz~~2667.9801
3.Faultier ~~2689.5395
4.LatinJoker69~~2729.8796
5.EduT~~2807.7156
6.BCKidd~~2917.5152
7.xOEDragonx~~2970.7866
8.CatznCurlz~~3145.3605
9.splainin2do~~3243.4672
10.LuckyMurph~~3480.3323
DNF.Smokin1~~0
DNF.Radamus~~poopie
Firstly... Congrats to the Winners.. :twisted: and I am who I am.... Hey I got a zero score... that's the lowest score isn't it?... Just kidding... ;) On another note, I did have fun with this hunt, even though I had no decoys, or blinds. I went in with just the couple of callers that I have. Shot my first mallard... so that was cool... 8-) Thanks again BC for the fun comp.

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:

Return to “Competitions”