Forum League Comp #5

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Forum League Comp #5

Post by BCKidd »

I wonder what is worse a Did Not Compete (DNC) or a Did Not Finish (DNF)? :? :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:I wonder what is worse a Did Not Compete (DNC) or a Did Not Finish (DNF)? :? :lol:

BCKidd.
Welllllll..... a particular someone *did* make three attempts in MiniComp #15, which was in Timbergold, so technically there were three attempts made in this comp, too... ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

all i'm gonna say is I got a completed score, with just under 22 hours. So really there is no excuses.... :?

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I wonder what is worse a Did Not Compete (DNC) or a Did Not Finish (DNF)? :? :lol:

BCKidd.
Welllllll..... a particular someone *did* make three attempts in MiniComp #15, which was in Timbergold, so technically there were three attempts made in this comp, too... ;)
Oh, I guess he did, eh. That'd be a DNF then I reckon. Yes sir. Even though I'm pretty sure he isn't savvy to what is going on with the "Forum League" or "Next Gen Mini Comps" or so it'd seem with some of his recent replies. :lol:
DeadClopz wrote:all i'm gonna say is I got a completed score, with just under 22 hours. So really there is no excuses.... :?
Yeah, yeah, I tried- I just wasn't shootin' as true as I should've been. I guess I get a big ol' DNF! There is always next time. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of this competition are:
1st Place TheWind7! 6 Points with a score of 1319.8031
2nd Place Ppgunz! 3 Points with a score of 1297.7159
3rd Place EduT! 2 Points with a score of 1294.6055
4th Place Faultier! 1 Point with a score of 1255.8866
Congratulations to each of them!
Thanks to all who took part! ;)
Here is the link to the "Forum League" PLB: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=94822 ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

There were actually three players that had attempts showing in hunt histories, but did not post any attempts in this competition - St. Loki, Nape & Rad.
I can edit the recap to add their names to the list with DNF's, but I hesitate to do that. I don't believe they actively tried this comp, so a "DNF" stigma wouldn't be fair. :)

Congrats to the winners, and a special "Atta boy!" to DeadClopz for being able to get a full score submitted in less than 24 hours!!! :shock: :o :o Now THAT was humping some @$$! :lol: Excellent job!! :D

Forum League #5 Recap:
~~NAME~~Total
1.TheWind7~~1319.8031
2.ppgunz~~1297.7159
3.EduT~~1294.6055
4.Faultier ~~1255.8866
5.DeadClopz~~1199.2864
6.LuckyMurph~~1093.7406
DNF.splainin2do~~695.8065
DNF.BCKidd~~274.7081

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:Congrats to the winners, and a special "Atta boy!" to DeadClopz for being able to get a full score submitted in less than 24 hours!!! :shock: :o :o Now THAT was humping some @$$! :lol: Excellent job!! :D
Indeed! I wonder what his favorite Jello Shot was during that grind. :lol:

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Congrats to the winners... and all who played.... to be fair I made my attempts with nothing to post... Don't count me out... I'll keep trying, so where that falls in the idea of Did not Finish or Did not compete, I don't know.

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
splainin2do wrote:Congrats to the winners, and a special "Atta boy!" to DeadClopz for being able to get a full score submitted in less than 24 hours!!! :shock: :o :o Now THAT was humping some @$$! :lol: Excellent job!! :D
Indeed! I wonder what his favorite Jello Shot was during that grind. :lol:

BCKidd.
Whatever it was... I want some, too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Smokin1 wrote:Congrats to the winners... and all who played.... to be fair I made my attempts with nothing to post... Don't count me out... I'll keep trying, so where that falls in the idea of Did not Finish or Did not compete, I don't know.

Smokin1
Well since this is a Forum League Comp and not a "Main Event" if you didn't post anything, you're in the same boat as Rad and the others. Had you posted somethin' a DNF would have been appropriate. This time tho' you, Rad, Nape, and Loki- were ghosts. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”