November Main Event by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: November Main Event by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

You look stunning in it EduT! It certainly does look nice- I hope I can win one. I jus' might have to give myself one... :lol: :lol:. A big thanks to the EW artist- the shirt looks awesome! 8-)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

EduT
Hunter

Post by EduT »

BCKidd wrote:You look stunning in it EduT! It certainly does look nice- I hope I can win one. I jus' might have to give myself one... :lol: :lol:. A big thanks to the EW artist- the shirt looks awesome! 8-)

BCKidd.

hahaha ur can autoproclamer to u winner of comp and get u shirt :D :D :D

really i'l like that EW take this picture for any future Bear comp... this one look nice, it will big placer for me..

again thanks u brian and thanks EW for all...
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Thank you for the competition, as always. I was traveling for most of this competition and didn't have a surplus of time to play outside of traveling so my competition was over before it started really. Bummer, because I love a good hunt on RFF. I'll try a bit harder in the next one assuming it doesn't also overlap my next holiday travels.

That shirt is seriously amazing. I definitely want one. That's some serious incentive to kick butt in a future competition! I'd wear it in multiplayer hunts whenever I host and when people ask about it, you'd get some free advertising for your comps. What a cool prize and a great way to pique other people's interest! Does it have any camo capabilities?
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

xOEDragonx wrote:Thank you for the competition, as always. I was traveling for most of this competition and didn't have a surplus of time to play outside of traveling so my competition was over before it started really. Bummer, because I love a good hunt on RFF. I'll try a bit harder in the next one assuming it doesn't also overlap my next holiday travels.

That shirt is seriously amazing. I definitely want one. That's some serious incentive to kick butt in a future competition! I'd wear it in multiplayer hunts whenever I host and when people ask about it, you'd get some free advertising for your comps. What a cool prize and a great way to pique other people's interest! Does it have any camo capabilities?
Sure! It will make you invisible to Rad. You know... 'cuz Rad will never see one of those shirts!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Congrats Edut on your awesome trophy shirt, looks great. Thanks also to EW Staff and to Brian for your creativity, efforts, generosity and for making this game more enjoyable with all you do for this community. I know more players want one of these shirts myself included so all we need now is more comps so we can hopefully win one. Take care everyone... ;)
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

splainin2do wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:Thank you for the competition, as always. I was traveling for most of this competition and didn't have a surplus of time to play outside of traveling so my competition was over before it started really. Bummer, because I love a good hunt on RFF. I'll try a bit harder in the next one assuming it doesn't also overlap my next holiday travels.

Sure! It will make you invisible to Rad. You know... 'cuz Rad will never see one of those shirts!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Shots Fired! Shots Fired! :lol:

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

xOEDragonx wrote:That shirt is seriously amazing. I definitely want one. That's some serious incentive to kick butt in a future competition! I'd wear it in multiplayer hunts whenever I host and when people ask about it, you'd get some free advertising for your comps. What a cool prize and a great way to pique other people's interest! Does it have any camo capabilities?
Oh oh, xOEDragonx competitive self just made an admission. We're all in trouble now! :lol: :lol: . I hope it does drive a few more folks our way, and they set-up shop with us here in these comps. Does it have "camo" abilities- I can't be certain of that, what I do know is that Avery mentioned it is a variant of a normal T-Shirt. Either way, I want one too.... :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

The T-Shirts wars are on.... Everybody wants a T-shirt, yes me too. :D
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Add me to the t-shirt shoot out :lol:

Arrgh, just notice it must be a new season. my sig has no numbers :(

Return to “Competitions”