Forum League vs EW Community League Play along

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Faultier
Hunter

Re: Forum League vs EW Community League Play along

Post by Faultier »

What made me chuckle was when i read this line in the comp requierements
"Remember that female deer have no score." :lol:
Looks like while we were practicing lung shots and to drop the critters with 100 % HV ... Team EW is facing more basic challenges and need to be reminded not to go after the females :lol: :lol:
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Faultier wrote:What made me chuckle was when i read this line in the comp requierements
Looks like while we were practicing lung shots and to drop the critters with 100 % HV ... Team EW is facing more basic challenges and need to be reminded not to go after the females :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is too funny. Yeah, I think we're doing all right in the 100 % HV category and puttin' our critters down with single-shots. Last night when I looked five of us were in the top five. Not sure if that has changed yet, won't know until I look. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Post by Colin Walker »

As it Stands now

Good shooting Team Forum.
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Looks like only two of EW's League players are in winning spots! To be fair tho' still have a few days to go. Still, that is pretty awesome- Go Team Forum! 8-) ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

BCKidd wrote:Looks like only two of EW's League players are in winning spots! To be fair tho' still have a few days to go. Still, that is pretty awesome- Go Team Forum! 8-) ;)

BCKidd.
It looks like the game is going one way. :( How easy everything is with our dream team.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
Faultier wrote:What made me chuckle was when i read this line in the comp requierements
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is too funny. Yeah, I think we're doing all right in the 100 % HV category and puttin' our critters down with single-shots. Last night when I looked five of us were in the top five. Not sure if that has changed yet, won't know until I look. ;)

BCKidd.
Yes, that was hilarious!!! it sure made ME feel like I was not a noob anymore!! :lol: :lol:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Looks like only two of EW's League players are in winning spots! To be fair tho' still have a few days to go. Still, that is pretty awesome- Go Team Forum! 8-) ;)

BCKidd.
It looks like the game is going one way. :( How easy everything is with our dream team.
To be fair, all but two of us have posted at least one attempt, while there are still four of EW's team that have not. I'm not sure how I feel about that - are those players forgetting they are a part of this, or are they saving up to try and go in for the kill near the end?

I have tweaked the spreadsheet a little more as well- now it's a quicker glance for me to see if who/if I need to update.
If anything looks off to you, please let me know. - https://tinyurl.com/ForumVsEW-2022

I do also have to check in with Avery - I did a multiplayer game last night just to do my daily mission before I collapsed from exhaustion, but it appears that it counted it as one of my attempts. :?
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:

BCKidd.
It feels like we're simply competing in an ordinary EW comp. Yes, indeed the rules lack substance. If there is ever a next one, hopefully we'll get some rules that'll make it more aggravating like we're used to. I really wanted it to be in the least 100% Hit Accuracy- missed shots DQ hunt, and a distance requirement would have also made it more like the type of comp we see on the forum. ;)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

We just have to ease these others into it, I guess... ;)

Scores just updated:

TEAM FORUM

TEAM EW
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

St_Loki
Spotter

Post by St_Loki »

BCKidd wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:

BCKidd.
It feels like we're simply competing in an ordinary EW comp. Yes, indeed the rules lack substance. If there is ever a next one, hopefully we'll get some rules that'll make it more aggravating like we're used to. I really wanted it to be in the least 100% Hit Accuracy- missed shots DQ hunt, and a distance requirement would have also made it more like the type of comp we see on the forum. ;)

BCKidd.
Enough! Have pity! Let me relax sometimes :lol:
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

Attempt 1: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/fon_ ... /113693266
Attempt 2: Hunt link here
Attempt 3: Hunt link here
Attempt 4: Hunt link here
Attempt 5: Hunt link here

Big Horn: (Score + Weight in kgs.) x Harvest Value % B&C Scoresheet link:
(+)
Grizzly Bear: (Score + Weight in kgs.) x Harvest Value % B&C Scoresheet link:
(+)
Mule Deer: (191.7716+104.118 kgs.) x Harvest Value 100 % B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/fon_ ... /903857564
(+)
Rocky Mountain Elk : (392.9525+322.40 kgs.) x Harvest Value 100 % B&C Scoresheet link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/fon_ ... /903849317

Return to “Competitions”